Amalgamation Day

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by RCSignals, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All the best this day to those serving in the new Royal Regiment of Scotland

Onward the Scots
  2. Nemo me impune lacessit - "No-one touches me with impunity"

Good luck to all
  3. Good luck to them all.

It is sad to see the old regiments destroyed, but as they say, The King is Dead, Long Live the KING!!!.

I wish all the current and former members of the Royal Regiment of Scotland great succes in all their efforts against all The Queen's enemies.
  4. The very best of luck to the Royal Regiment of Scotland; may its officers and men be inspired by the lineages they carry.
  5. Good luck to all in the new regiment. Their enemies shall still quake, those that hear 'Bonnie Mary of Argyle'.

Nemo nos impune lacessit (oops meant nemo me....... :D )

BTW can I have the name and address of the RHF girlie who's on the front of the Telegraph this morning?
  6. Don't have her name and address to hand Triple_A, but my advice is to write to:
    "Glasgow & Lanarkshire Bn ACF HQ"; and mark your letter:
    "FAO 14 year old Cdt Cpl fae the Telegraph"

Might bring the rozzers to your door, but sometimes one just has to follow one's heart! :lol:

7. You misunderstand, the address was for a friend......of course :wink:
  8. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Good luck to all those in the RRS and never forget you still really belong to your Regiment and fooook what the boliktitions think or say:wink:
  9. One Zero.

Do you have her Mum's phone number then :wink: