Amalgamation Day

All the best this day to those serving in the new Royal Regiment of Scotland

Onward the Scots

Nemo me impune lacessit - "No-one touches me with impunity"

Good luck to all

Good luck to them all.

It is sad to see the old regiments destroyed, but as they say, The King is Dead, Long Live the KING!!!.

I wish all the current and former members of the Royal Regiment of Scotland great succes in all their efforts against all The Queen's enemies.

The very best of luck to the Royal Regiment of Scotland; may its officers and men be inspired by the lineages they carry.

Good luck to all in the new regiment. Their enemies shall still quake, those that hear 'Bonnie Mary of Argyle'.

Nemo nos impune lacessit (oops meant nemo me....... :D )

BTW can I have the name and address of the RHF girlie who's on the front of the Telegraph this morning?

Triple_A said:
BTW can I have the name and address of the RHF girlie who's on the front of the Telegraph this morning?
Don't have her name and address to hand Triple_A, but my advice is to write to:
"Glasgow & Lanarkshire Bn ACF HQ"; and mark your letter:
"FAO 14 year old Cdt Cpl fae the Telegraph"

Might bring the rozzers to your door, but sometimes one just has to follow one's heart! :lol:

10A

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Good luck to all those in the RRS and never forget you still really belong to your Regiment and fooook what the boliktitions think or say:wink:

One_Zero_Alpha said:
Triple_A said:
Don't have her name and address to hand Triple_A, but my advice is to write to:
"Glasgow & Lanarkshire Bn ACF HQ"; and mark your letter:
"FAO 14 year old Cdt Cpl fae the Telegraph"

Might bring the rozzers to your door, but sometimes one just has to follow one's heart! :lol:

10A
One Zero.

Do you have her Mum's phone number then :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goodfella Royal Signals 62
Good CO Current Affairs, News and Analysis 57
H Infantry 10