Amalgamated Post-Election Thread

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RhodieBKK, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will he bow out gracefully, or,
    cling on and try & cut a deal with the Limp Dems?

Prayers on Sunday... ?
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He will go once the queen allows him to go, Mandleson that is.
  3. I do'nt think so, even if he / labour get thrashed he will not see (through the good eye) that the country do not want him, in his 'mind' he is the man for the job, I think there will have to be a coup within the labour party to get rid of him.

4. The way things are going at the moment, he may not have to... 8O
  5. He will kick , scream , fight like a dog and plead to stay in power .... but hopefully to no avail ... then he will self implode .... stand back some mess expected .
  6. Clearly you know the man!
    The PA are now saying that Downing Street is saying that Cyclops
    will attempt to form a gobberment with the mellow yellows....
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Aye, the bugger won't go without kicking and a lot of tantrums.
  8. His re-election speech certainly didn't sound like he had any intention of giving up the reigns!
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I hope his head explodes and his eye pings across the room. He will do his absolute best to hold on to his ill gotten power, because he's a fucking cunt.
  10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Regrettably, if the Tories don't get an overall majority, that's his right! :(
  11. If there's any chance at all, no matter how dubious, that he can hang onto power - he will. I could see the bloke clinging on even if the Tories win a clear majority.
  12. Of course he will leave quietly, sedated and strapped to a stretcher as he is wheeled out.
  13. Brown will do anything possible to hold on.
    Hopefully to the extent his world crashes down around him and he is left with no option but top himself.
  14. The mood will be dire at No.10 tomorrow. Either way a lot of damage limitation and pertinent phone calls will be executed. Wouldn't mind being in Nick Clegg's house reckon his phone will be red hot.
  15. He'd suck the Sh1t out of Clegg's arrse if that was the going rate to stay in power.
    Cammeroon must Hang for his failure to win an absolute majority.