am sorry

jonnylewis

Clanker
i am sorry about all of this, and what i have sed 2 meny members on this forum but i just hope that you'll understand i was just very pisst off with every think because all i was trying 2 do was get a bit of info bfor going in and all i got back was a load of abuse i no am in the wrong that is why i am saying sorry.

p.s am sorry
 
You aren't sorry at all judging by the PM I received from you.

You are to the gene pool as female porn stars are to sucking dildos...pointless.

Now double away and die.
 

jonnylewis

Clanker
Geordie_Blerk said:
You aren't sorry at all judging by the PM I received from you.

You are to the gene pool as female porn stars are to sucking dildos...pointless.

Now double away and die.

i am sorry man
 

yamkwak

War Hero
jonnylewis said:
i am sorry about all of this, and what i have sed 2 meny members on this forum but i just hope that you'll understand i was just very pisst off with every think because all i was trying 2 do was get a bit of info bfor going in and all i got back was a load of abuse i no am in the wrong that is why i am saying sorry.

p.s am sorry

Well if you are STOP writing in fookin chav speak. Learn to speak proper like what we does!!!!!!!!!!
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
Look at it, now look at me, look away in shame!
 
jonnylewis said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
You aren't sorry at all judging by the PM I received from you.

You are to the gene pool as female porn stars are to sucking dildos...pointless.

Now double away and die.

i am sorry man


Cunt. Did your mum service squaddies as a hobby? Recommend you inject bleach into your main vein. Failing that, play with trains. Cunt.
 

jonnylewis

Clanker
The Lord Flasheart said:
jonnylewis said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
You aren't sorry at all judging by the PM I received from you.

You are to the gene pool as female porn stars are to sucking dildos...pointless.

Now double away and die.

i am sorry man


Cunt. Did your mum service squaddies as a hobby? Recommend you inject bleach into your main vein. Failing that, play with trains. Cunt.

now that is funny :D
 

Latest Threads

Top