Am I wrong to love going to the dentist?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Corporal, Jan 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went to the dentist yesterday for my regular 6 month cleaning. This is always an event to look forward to because my dentist looks like Demi Moore with brown hair.

After a short wait, I get called to the back by a cute little dental hygenist with a set of norks on her that are as close to perfection as you can get. I jump in the chair, and for the next 30 minutes, not only do I get my teeth cleaned, but I get a head and shoulder message with her milk jugs.

Was I wrong to enjoy it and leave the office with enough wood to build a bridge over the Thames? I thought maybe I should say something to her, but that thought quickly got lost.
  2. Been there Corps, and it's worth the pain (though my dentist is a blonde 20-something Kiwi) :D
  3. Your pleasure is only matched by the horror she experiences at the sight of your green, tombstone- like handful of teeth. :)
    The fact that you have breath like a Jabberwocky probably doesn't help either... is it true that they have to lay on oxygen for the Hygienist? :lol: ..
  4. Coincidentaly, there is a thread running on the Dental Rumour Service website.

5. No its not a bad thing.....

My advise is to walk into the Dentist's room, look around for the cute little dental hygenist, and if she is there "pretend" that you hate the place, shake a lot, mumble that sort of thing - What does this do......

Well at my Dentist's the cute little dental hygenist gets to hold my hand, and I get to play with her fingers.......

Is that bad?
  6. If you look really uncomfortable and get really twitchy they are trained to sit on your lap to get a better view of the targets.

Ooh la la...

7. Top work
    :D :D :D :D :D :D
  8. Thanks Berni and Flash, I knew you guys would understand. :D
  9. Cpl, should your smillie look like this? [​IMG] or [​IMG]