Am I wrong to love going to the dentist?

#1
I went to the dentist yesterday for my regular 6 month cleaning. This is always an event to look forward to because my dentist looks like Demi Moore with brown hair.

After a short wait, I get called to the back by a cute little dental hygenist with a set of norks on her that are as close to perfection as you can get. I jump in the chair, and for the next 30 minutes, not only do I get my teeth cleaned, but I get a head and shoulder message with her milk jugs.

Was I wrong to enjoy it and leave the office with enough wood to build a bridge over the Thames? I thought maybe I should say something to her, but that thought quickly got lost.
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#2
Corporal said:
I went to the dentist yesterday for my regular 6 month cleaning. This is always an event to look forward to because my dentist looks like Demi Moore with brown hair.

After a short wait, I get called to the back by a cute little dental hygenist with a set of norks on her that are as close to perfection as you can get. I jump in the chair, and for the next 30 minutes, not only do I get my teeth cleaned, but I get a head and shoulder message with her milk jugs.

Was I wrong to enjoy it and leave the office with enough wood to build a bridge over the Thames? I thought maybe I should say something to her, but that thought quickly got lost.
Been there Corps, and it's worth the pain (though my dentist is a blonde 20-something Kiwi) :D
 
#3
Your pleasure is only matched by the horror she experiences at the sight of your green, tombstone- like handful of teeth. :)
The fact that you have breath like a Jabberwocky probably doesn't help either... is it true that they have to lay on oxygen for the Hygienist? :lol: ..
 
#4
Coincidentaly, there is a thread running on the Dental Rumour Service website.

HI, I'm a dental hygenist. I hate my job! I had this retarded red neck hick in the other day and he said he wanted his tooth cleaning. I told him to leave it at the counter and pick it up later but he just didnt get the message. He insisted he needed his mouth rinsing out as he was taking his sister to a barn dance and she had told him to look 'real purdy' for her. I could tell this guy hadnt seen a dentist for at least twelve years as his breath actualy made a few patients in the waiting room lapse into a coma. He tried to get his fat ass into the chair but it wouldnt fit (he had to be at least 400lbs!). We had to send out for a butchers slaughter block in the end. After about a half hour, I managed to overcome the rancid stentch of his putrified mouth odour and removed the following from inside gob; 1x used condom, a small tampon - soiled, 3x toenails, an Albanian refugee and 2 litres of what looked like a white creamy like substance with the aromor of a three week old kipper. He kept trying to wedge his pock marked, boil encrusted nose into my ample cleavage! What a nerve! When he eventually left, he appeared to have a small pencil sticking out his fly hole. Im leaving this line of work. Oh, this guy kept on going on about how he was a former marine, no way. The last time this guy worked out must have been on his sisters back box.
 
#5
No its not a bad thing.....

My advise is to walk into the Dentist's room, look around for the cute little dental hygenist, and if she is there "pretend" that you hate the place, shake a lot, mumble that sort of thing - What does this do......

Well at my Dentist's the cute little dental hygenist gets to hold my hand, and I get to play with her fingers.......

Is that bad?
 
#6
Tango34_UK said:
No its not a bad thing.....

My advise is to walk into the Dentist's room, look around for the cute little dental hygenist, and if she is there "pretend" that you hate the place, shake a lot, mumble that sort of thing - What does this do......

Well at my Dentist's the cute little dental hygenist gets to hold my hand, and I get to play with her fingers.......

Is that bad?
If you look really uncomfortable and get really twitchy they are trained to sit on your lap to get a better view of the targets.

Ooh la la...
 
#7
The Lord Flasheart said:
Coincidentaly, there is a thread running on the Dental Rumour Service website.

HI, I'm a dental hygenist. I hate my job! I had this retarded red neck hick in the other day and he said he wanted his tooth cleaning. I told him to leave it at the counter and pick it up later but he just didnt get the message. He insisted he needed his mouth rinsing out as he was taking his sister to a barn dance and she had told him to look 'real purdy' for her. I could tell this guy hadnt seen a dentist for at least twelve years as his breath actualy made a few patients in the waiting room lapse into a coma. He tried to get his fat ass into the chair but it wouldnt fit (he had to be at least 400lbs!). We had to send out for a butchers slaughter block in the end. After about a half hour, I managed to overcome the rancid stentch of his putrified mouth odour and removed the following from inside gob; 1x used condom, a small tampon - soiled, 3x toenails, an Albanian refugee and 2 litres of what looked like a white creamy like substance with the aromor of a three week old kipper. He kept trying to wedge his pock marked, boil encrusted nose into my ample cleavage! What a nerve! When he eventually left, he appeared to have a small pencil sticking out his fly hole. Im leaving this line of work. Oh, this guy kept on going on about how he was a former marine, no way. The last time this guy worked out must have been on his sisters back box.

Top work
:D :D :D :D :D :D
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads