Am I wrong to laugh at this?

Blogg

LE
No :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gang leader accidentally blows his brains out during drink and drugs party

"Gangsters videoed their crime boss accidentally blowing his brains out with a handgun during a drink and drugs party, police revealed yesterday.

Philip Collopy, 29, a member of a gang in Limerick, Ireland, apparently did not realise his Glock 9mm pistol was loaded when he pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger in front of shocked onlookers.

Collopy, who was aligned to the Keane-Collopy gang in a long-running gangland feud, had emptied the magazine from the handgun, but there was still a bullet in the chamber.

Investigating police were able to rule out foul play in the death almost immediately, after one of his associates handed over footage of the shooting taken on his mobile phone.

Collopy was captured in his kitchen handling the pistol and showing younger people in the house how to kill someone.

Five or six people at the party were later 'unusually fully cooperative' because they did not want to be accused of the killing, said one police source. "


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...identally-blows-brains-drink-drugs-party.html
 

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
The things you see when you dont check your Gun)))
 
Darwin was soooo right :D
 
theiftaker said:
Pararegtom said:
The things you see when you dont check your Gun)))

Like Pearly gates.....

Hopefully this peice of slime went the other way,down,down,down to the 666th floor below into the flames.
 

Mazur_UK

War Hero
one of his associates handed over footage of the shooting taken on his mobile phone

Come on, someone must have released the footage by now :D
 
Mazur_UK said:
one of his associates handed over footage of the shooting taken on his mobile phone

Come on, someone must have released the footage by now :D
Do you really want to see it?

No blood,no bang, no body flying across the room, no holywood.

Just a young guy twitching his life away on a chair.

You really don't need to see it.

Of course if you are a sick twisted fcuker then click the link.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/interrogate.asp
 
Steven said:
Mazur_UK said:
one of his associates handed over footage of the shooting taken on his mobile phone

Come on, someone must have released the footage by now :D
Do you really want to see it?

No blood,no bang, no body flying across the room, no holywood.

Just a young guy twitching his life away on a chair.

You really don't need to see it.

Of course if you are a sick twisted fcuker then click the link.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/interrogate.asp

cant see the vid, my blood lust needs t be satisfied! :wink:
 
You can't access Snopes?

Are you posting from a Kindergarten or something?

Maybe it is best if you are banned from such stuff then.
 
Steven said:
You can't access Snopes?

Are you posting from a Kindergarten or something?

Maybe it is best if you are banned from such stuff then.

no, just got it working was an ActiveX thing :)

edited to add i was highly disappointed
 
Hey I did say No blood no bang etc etc

Real life V Holywood.

Reality loses everytime but the banality of it all might make someone think?
 

-Sardaukar-

War Hero
Darwin Award coming up for that one.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top