Am I ugly?

Am I?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not ugly, quick shave and a rub down with the `sporting life` and you`ll scrub up ok.

poster_boy said:
I have low self-esteem. Please put my mind at rest...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You have good qualities and are a kind person, you have a lovely warmth and sharing nature.....

Translation. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!. Twisted and evil, people want to burn you to death and eat the charred remains.....

So I've heard....

Beebs x

To put your mind at rest, I can confirm that you should have a low self-esteem.

Look on the positive side though; you are, at least, unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted disease.

i voted no, i would shag it.

Jeezuz Chryst! PLEASE tell me that picture has been photoshopped?! That is one UGLY bloke.... what my missus saw in him, I'll never fcuking know...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Satan - I hope your Missus never finds out your username!!!!!!!!

well i guess BlondeBint will look fairly nice and charming.........

as a pile of burned cadavar used for gritting the path in winter , well she said she always wanted be "useful to society" :lol:

edited: as i seemed to have upset another Bint

semper said:
well i guess Bint will look fairly nice and charming.........
Semper, kindly specify to which Bint you refer - I don't want people drawing conclusions - we all know I'm far more gopping that that!

blessed baby cakes said:
poster_boy said:
I have low self-esteem. Please put my mind at rest...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You have good qualities and are a kind person, you have a lovely warmth and sharing nature.....

Translation. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!. Twisted and evil, people want to burn you to death and eat the charred remains.....

So I've heard....

Beebs x

Beauty like this is in the eyes of the beer holder,

of course some need more beer than others

DozyBint said:
semper said:
well i guess blondBint will look fairly nice and charming.........
Semper, kindly specify to which Bint you refer - I don't want people drawing conclusions - we all know I'm far more gopping that that!
my apologies im sure you are the most warmest kindest girl around : blows kisses :