Am I turning into a hipster?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've recently noticed that I'm cool as fuck.

I mean I always used to be kind of cool, but then just recently, I've noticed myself slowly migrating towards the Hoxton set, i.e Uber cool. Probably too cool.

I was watching Glastonbury on the telly and 'Eufuckingrika!' I suddenly realised that all these cool kids are just trying to be me.

I own a pair of blue deck shoes, I've recently started listening to bands like 'The 1975' and this is currently my primary mode of transport:

Attachments

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I've recently noticed that I'm cool as ****.

I mean I always used to be kind of cool, but then just recently, I've noticed myself slowly migrating towards the Hoxton set, i.e Uber cool. Probably too cool.

I was watching Glastonbury on the telly and 'Eufuckingrika!' I suddenly realised that all these cool kids are just trying to be me.

I own a pair of blue deck shoes, I've recently started listening to bands like 'The 1975' and this is currently my primary mode of transport:
Nope. You've just caught the gay.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I own these:
image.jpg

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I often wear jeans that are so tight I have to take the contents of my pockets out in order to bend down and do up my laces.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can play the guitar.

Really well.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Its called a midlife crisis Ravers, it'll pass. Just don't by a Harley FFS!
Don't worry that won't happen.

Ever.

Anyway, midlife fucking crisis indeed, I'm still jn my 20s. ;)

I've noticed myself slowly migrating towards the Hoxton set, i.e Uber cool.
They are cunts. Have a fucking word with yourself. Bikes that size are for urchin drug pushers. Wayfarers are black, always, red is worse than gay, it's Italian. Get yourself a flat cap and a Whippet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goatman Multinational HQ 14
Provost The NAAFI Bar 180
721CXT DIY 28

Latest Threads