Am I thinking my Mrs is weak?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spartan5762, Sep 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am fully aware of where this is posted, and I am fully aware that some fine individual (unless a civilian or TA, in that case you rate the same as somebody wearing crocs) my dilemma is this:

My wife bless her, we had an Au pair that was a cunt. I got rid of her and we now have a new one (I am posted away during the week) , I came In earlier and the hired help was saying about she "needs a desk" and then came down and showed my wife the ones she would like in the Argos doorstop.

Now my fellow 'say now' friends my immediate words would have been a ticket straight to hell and the wife (although very tidy as an AGC chick) would say okay yeah lets do this....blah blah blah.

Where do I go from here?

And no the munter wouldn't

And yes if there is good news I will post pictures of my wife's tits (cheaper than the Spanish cunt)
  2. What the fuck are you drinking?
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Two flagons of strong bow moving onto wife's red wine
  4. I read that 3 times, and still don't have a clue. Did you buy her a desk, or have a threesome?
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Nitromors and Ord_Sgt's piss I reckon.
  6. Did you read the "earlier" bit? Gimme a shout if you need help reading
  7. Off up those apples and pears young man.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Wasn't aimed at you. But no because I am on the same floor as:

A the wife
    B. The cunt (although she is very good with the wee Spartans)
    C. I enjoy the odd cider/beer/wine/brasso
  9. Have you tried arm wrestling her? I bet you'd lose, you faggot.

(Jeez, I go away for 10 mins to have a Cup-a-Soup and do a bit of Tesco Online Shopping, and the world falls apart. Did some bloke just really admit that his wife has got him under the thumb?).
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Fuck me. I thought i would be able to decipher it looking through the optics in the pub I live help here I'm afraid.

Your aupair wants a desk? No?... If she wants the desk so she can get walloped over it and feel the heavy balls your wife is neglecting slap the back of her her a fucking desk!

Either way, pics of both the aupairs and your wifes tits so we can make a decision....thems the rules!
  11. For fucks sake snail!!!!

Only because it's a Friday night and your posting that does not, and I mean does not highlight that your a ............
    A forget it
  12. H3

H3 LE

No the wife's the strong one ..... Your the daft sod for agreeing to the hired help in the first place !!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I may need a translation for this.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Right to clarify

Au pair- need desk (think manuel) for Saturday
    Wife-umm okay
    Me- fuck off!
  15. Beddie byes little soldier. Need a story?
    • Like Like x 1