Am I thinking my Mrs is weak?

I am fully aware of where this is posted, and I am fully aware that some fine individual (unless a civilian or TA, in that case you rate the same as somebody wearing crocs) my dilemma is this:

My wife bless her, we had an Au pair that was a cunt. I got rid of her and we now have a new one (I am posted away during the week) , I came In earlier and the hired help was saying about she "needs a desk" and then came down and showed my wife the ones she would like in the Argos doorstop.

Now my fellow 'say now' friends my immediate words would have been a ticket straight to hell and the wife (although very tidy as an AGC chick) would say okay yeah lets do this....blah blah blah.

Where do I go from here?

And no the munter wouldn't

And yes if there is good news I will post pictures of my wife's tits (cheaper than the Spanish cunt)

S

Screw_The_Nut

I read that 3 times, and still don't have a clue. Did you buy her a desk, or have a threesome?

I am fully aware of where this is posted, and I am fully aware that some fine individual (unless a civilian or TA, in that case you rate the same as somebody wearing crocs) my dilemma is this:

My wife bless her, we had an Au pair that was a cunt. I got rid of her and we now have a new one (I am posted away during the week) , I came In earlier and the hired help was saying about she "needs a desk" and then came down and showed my wife the ones she would like in the Argos doorstop.

Now my fellow 'say now' friends my immediate words would have been a ticket straight to hell and the wife (although very tidy as an AGC chick) would say okay yeah lets do this....blah blah blah.

Where do I go from here?

And no the munter wouldn't

And yes if there is good news I will post pictures of my wife's tits (cheaper than the Spanish cunt)
Have you tried arm wrestling her? I bet you'd lose, you faggot.

(Jeez, I go away for 10 mins to have a Cup-a-Soup and do a bit of Tesco Online Shopping, and the world falls apart. Did some bloke just really admit that his wife has got him under the thumb?).

Fuck me. I thought i would be able to decipher it looking through the optics in the pub I live in....no help here I'm afraid.

Your aupair wants a desk? No?... If she wants the desk so she can get walloped over it and feel the heavy balls your wife is neglecting slap the back of her thighs....buy her a fucking desk!

Either way, pics of both the aupairs and your wifes tits so we can make a decision....thems the rules!

For fucks sake snail!!!!

Only because it's a Friday night and your posting that does not, and I mean does not highlight that your a ............
A forget it

S

Screw_The_Nut

Same floor as the wife and au pair? What? You've turned your married quarters into an office building?

Latest Threads