Am I the only tw@t wearing uniform to work?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by oldcolt, Jun 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having had some very odd looks in my office garbed in my finest DPM, beret etc from customers; none of whom seem to know a damn thing about Armed Forces Day or wear uniform to work day, I'm just beginning to feel a mite paranoid.... have I been set up on a massive scale? 8O :? :oops:

Or could it be that the event is still in ints infancy and a certain singer of some repute has apparently died today? :roll:
  2. msr

msr LE

Could be all 3 ;)
  3. I'm taking part. I'm working from home and am sat here in my Number 2's, boots need a bit of work mind you
  4. I'm wearing my mess kit jacket, a respirator and a finger puppet of Macauley Culkin in memorium of the paedophile.
  5. lmfao :lol:
  6. I'm sat at home in just a DPM thong, does that count?
  7. While speaking to a fellow stab last night (who has a fine ass, by the way), she hadn't heard of 'armed forces day' nor that memorable event - TA100.

Perhaps we should disband some more scalies and create 198 Advertising and ******** Regiment?

P.S. Wearing rig to work=SUCKER :D
  8. iam in my DPM mankine.
  9. Why, does she felch?

Is there a course for that :?
  10. msr

msr LE

I am sat here naked, with a sandbag on my head, no, sorry, wrong forum......
  11. Which forum were you aiming for? Lonely Hearts?
  12. msr

msr LE

May as well be :roll:

13. All TA at my place are in uniform today, so no you're not alone
  14. Don't tell me.... you work at the TAC?! LOL :D
  15. You are not alone...

My County Council client have (for better or for worse) nominated today as a Dress Down / Dress Up day, in aid of one of the Service charities. One hopes some co-workers can tell the difference but you never can tell...

Off home at lunchtime anyway, to my son's school's Special Mention.

BTW, one liner text MSG from the TAC on the subject yesterday, so not well promoted or promulgated...