Am I the only one?

...with sadomasochistic tendencies, I mean I know it will be some sort of rant and it tends to repeat itself after a while but whenever I see Stackers name on a thread I can't help but read it no matter how much it hurts.

Please, for the love of god tell me it's not just me.

I like reading stacker's posts. He calls a spade a spade and will defend himself to the hilt. If anything,judging by the replies he gets, his posts highlight just how fucking dogshit RLC officers really are.

What would Arrse be like without the Stackers of this world. I enjoy his posts along with a magnitude of others who have a highly vocal perspective on life.

Boxy go with the flow, let his posts brush past you, enjoy the passion it generates and laugh more...

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
What would Arrse be like without the Stackers of this world. I enjoy his posts along with a magnitude of others who have a highly vocal perspective on life.

Boxy go with the flow, let his posts brush past you, enjoy the passion it generates and laugh more...
When you post all I see is dribbling shite. I'd rather 1000 stackers than one of you. CUNT!

I like reading stacker's posts. He calls a spade a spade and will defend himself to the hilt. If anything,judging by the replies he gets, his posts highlight just how fucking dogshit RLC officers really are.
Unless I'm mistaken Stacker isn't an officer. Our officers are far more cunitsh than Stacker could ever excel to.

Although he could probably be a WO, and the RLC do have WO Work Practitioners in being a Sheeps Cunt

Z

Zarathustra

Unless I'm mistaken Stacker isn't an officer. Our officers are far more cunitsh than Stacker could ever excel to.

Although he could probably be a WO, and the RLC do have WO Work Practitioners in being a Sheeps Cunt
There are certain forum members who seem to follow him to every thread he posts in who are or claim to be RLC Officers which don't give RLC officers a good name

I think it is more that some people who argue with Stacker that are being shown to be "fucking dogshit RLC officers ".