Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Boxy, Apr 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...with sadomasochistic tendencies, I mean I know it will be some sort of rant and it tends to repeat itself after a while but whenever I see Stackers name on a thread I can't help but read it no matter how much it hurts.

Please, for the love of god tell me it's not just me.

2. I dont know smash your gentals in a deskdraw and let me know how it feels if i enjoy the description i'll join your club

3. It is just you, seek help.

12 hail Mary's and gouge your eyes out with a spoon.

4. I like reading stacker's posts. He calls a spade a spade and will defend himself to the hilt. If anything,judging by the replies he gets, his posts highlight just how fucking dogshit RLC officers really are.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What's a Stacker?

6. Bloke who works in the tower at Heathrow?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stacker will do for me. The poor fucker is a quim magnet, the type of quim that has never had their face warmed under an Afghan sun.

8. I like stacker's posts. He might not always be right but he says what he thinks unequivocally.

9. What would Arrse be like without the Stackers of this world. I enjoy his posts along with a magnitude of others who have a highly vocal perspective on life.

Boxy go with the flow, let his posts brush past you, enjoy the passion it generates and laugh more...

10. He personifies the first two Principles of War.

11. When you post all I see is dribbling shite. I'd rather 1000 stackers than one of you. CUNT!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Principles of War. Get it right, sweetcheecks.

You seem grumpy. Are you grumpy?

Gimme a call on 08457 90 90 90

13. Bad language... tut tut..

[​IMG]

14. Unless I'm mistaken Stacker isn't an officer. Our officers are far more cunitsh than Stacker could ever excel to.

Although he could probably be a WO, and the RLC do have WO Work Practitioners in being a Sheeps Cunt

15. 1234567890