am i the only one repulsed by this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the naafi bar is for outlandish and sick jokes etc but do you feel this topic is sick or am i the only parent repulsed and sickend by these so called jokes :cry: please see :hell anyone:

What topic?
a topic

personally I prefer lion bars.

To be honest, yes they are sick. But you are not forced to read them, that is a choice. If you don't want to read them, don't.

davethedog said:
i know the naafi bar is for outlandish and sick jokes etc but do you feel this topic is sick or am i the only parent repulsed and sickend by these so called jokes :cry: please see :hell anyone:
It seems to be very simple, don't go in the NAAFI. Why is it so hard to grasp that concept ?

Davethedog get a grip of yourself they are only jokes,nothing more,its squaddie humour,its not a fluffy world out there you big Jessie

mac_uk said:
smudge67 said:
I hope you never join the Army!
According to his posts in the Bar, he has and has been for 14 years. Any nominations for a corps or regt anyone?

I would have said Royal Army Chaplins Dept but they are the sickest feckers going.

QAs? Naa, they too are sickos.

Probably a truck driver. Why? No one else would be thick enough to post the thread and expect to get any sympathy.

Well it does warn everyone pretty well
The NAAFI Bar

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.
Same as the TV: If there's something that one doesn't like, change to another channel or turn it off.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I notice from his joined date that it's taken a full two years to find this out.

Probably Int Corps.

davethedog said:
i know the naafi bar is for outlandish and sick jokes etc but do you feel this topic is sick ... see Hell anyone?
Yes, it is sick DtD. Almost as sick as leaving your kids alone, having one disappear (however it happens) and then mounting an international media campaign with world tours and million-pound fundraising off the back of your negligence.

The thread is also, however, funny, and doesn't actually harm anyone. Which can't be said for the McCann's actions (whether or not they did more than "just" leave the kids alone).

God I hope not, Sixty! We usually (attempt) to engage brain before typing.

My advice to your offended soul is to register a protest. The ideal protest would be to resign your membership of ARRSE. I understand that this can be achieved by not logging in again, (but being Int Corps, I may be wrong)

davethedog said:
You know....I think some of them are pretty sick and I certainly wouldn't tell my Mrs or my Mother any of them....but frankly, Get off your soap box and get a life.

I have to agree with the other posters that drew your attention to the warning about NAAFI Bar. If you think you might not like it...don't open the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads