am i the only one repulsed by this

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by davethedog, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i know the naafi bar is for outlandish and sick jokes etc but do you feel this topic is sick or am i the only parent repulsed and sickend by these so called jokes :cry: please see :hell anyone:

2. What jokes?
  3. What a fag!!!!!!!!!1

4. Don't read it then, you fragile little darling.
  5. What topic?
    a topic

personally I prefer lion bars.
  6. To be honest, yes they are sick. But you are not forced to read them, that is a choice. If you don't want to read them, don't.
  7. If your going to have a go at the content of the naafi bar at least have the common decency to post a working link.
  8. It seems to be very simple, don't go in the NAAFI. Why is it so hard to grasp that concept ?
  9. I hope you never join the Army!
  10. Davethedog get a grip of yourself they are only jokes,nothing more,its squaddie humour,its not a fluffy world out there you big Jessie
  11. According to his posts in the Bar, he has and has been for 14 years. Any nominations for a corps or regt anyone?
  12. The NAAFI Bar

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

Theres a sign on the door.

13. I would have said Royal Army Chaplins Dept but they are the sickest feckers going.

QAs? Naa, they too are sickos.

Probably a truck driver. Why? No one else would be thick enough to post the thread and expect to get any sympathy.
  14. This NAAFI place sounds great...
  15. Well it does warn everyone pretty well
    Same as the TV: If there's something that one doesn't like, change to another channel or turn it off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.