Am I the Fastest Arrser?

" Just pulled an indicated 190 mph on the A23 north of Brighton on me new Busa "

190 mph on the public highway....
Good news - You wouldn't have felt a thing, death doesn't hurt at 190 mph.
Bad News - Just how many innocent people would your trashed busa have killed.... FOOL!
Rant over

Pomps,

When I wrote

"(And yes, I am aware prob. also makes me something of a tw@ too but it had to be done ONCE.)"

What I actually meant was:

"And yes, I am aware prob. also makes me something of a tw@ too but it had to be done ONCE.)"

Which means that when you wrote:

"190 mph on the public highway....
Bad News - Just how many innocent people would your trashed busa have killed.... FOOL! "

what I can only assume you meant was:

"I'm unable to grasp the simplest of sentences however this will in no way preclude me from venting my own point of view, regardless of my own level of understanding of the language in quo."

I did two runs. The first was fairly quick and with no traffic I decided to return for a rerun and opened her up more or less fully. There aren't too many roads in West Sussex that encourage these sorts of speeds but we do have the A272 which is awesome although not overly rapid.

trickywoo said:
Just pulled an indicated 190 mph on the A23 north of Brighton on me new Busa. Does this make me the fastest Arrser at ground level without turbofan assistance? (And yes, I am aware prob. also makes me something of a tw@ too but it had to be done ONCE.)

Right, I'm off to call the Bennets to find out how much it'll cost to insure a compete dick fat blerk middle aged moron on a turbo-busa.
I don't have a 'busa, Ive got a KTM that is too tall for me :lol:

Try not to get caught - feck the rest of them :wink:

Still a bit lucky mate that George and Gladys didn't pull out in front of you in an old B reg Metro,still I suppose you don't buy a Hayabusa to potter down to the shops on do you!

trickywoo said:
Just pulled an indicated 190 mph on the A23 north of Brighton on me new Busa. Does this make me the fastest Arrser at ground level without turbofan assistance? (And yes, I am aware prob. also makes me something of a tw@ too but it had to be done ONCE.)

Right, I'm off to call the Bennets to find out how much it'll cost to insure a compete dick fat blerk middle aged moron on a turbo-busa.
Nope, sorry mate :lol:
Indicated 205mph (thereabouts, hard to read speedo at that speed) Kawasaki ZX12R A1
Last summer, North of Zaragoza Spain.
Possibly the fastest Arsser in Britain though :lol:

Rhodie - as stated, there were no other vehicles on the road. There were no blind entrances to the road. At all times I was riding at a speed at which I could brake safely on my side of the road (dual carriageway) in the distance I could see to be clear. Occifer.

Ende.

jagman. Bugger!

trickywoo said:
Pomps,

When I wrote

"(And yes, I am aware prob. also makes me something of a tw@ too but it had to be done ONCE.)"

What I actually meant was:

"And yes, I am aware prob. also makes me something of a tw@ too but it had to be done ONCE.)"

Which means that when you wrote:

"190 mph on the public highway....
Bad News - Just how many innocent people would your trashed busa have killed.... FOOL! "

what I can only assume you meant was:

"I'm unable to grasp the simplest of sentences however this will in no way preclude me from venting my own point of view, regardless of my own level of understanding of the language in quo."
No, I think pomps was referring to you being incapable of understanding the significance of the speed limit signs. I suppose to really impress us, you're going to add that it was in a built-up area. Furthermore, you've informed us that you are now looking for insurance, so presumably you weren't even road legal.

I would have to agree with your post, you are a tw@ (twice). Do something useful, like checking the stopping distance while heading for the cliff edge at Beachy Head at 190mph. Start applying the brakes 50m from the edge and gradually work back until you stop in time.

Latest Threads