Am I that boring?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Sep 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tonight, my dearest love and I were out having a meal. Half way through one of my bestest and most scintillating dits, she abruptly leant over and used the table-candle to set her head on fire. Are my dits that shite? :(
  2. No, only the way you tell them!! :D
  3. 1. McDonald's is not a meal.
    2. A brazier is not a candle.
    3. Setting her head on fire does not seem a drastic escape method, especially if it was the one you tell about how you had to endure serial buggery as a baby sailor. Your last date had the problem with arson, so at least this one is self-igniting.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That's terrible Berni - especially as you had specifically asked for a non-smoking table :lol:
  5. I find your tales of derring do and derring don't quite stimulating.

Right can't hang around here theres a documentary about linen dying on Cable TV.
  6. And noone has said a straight forward YES

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. :lol:

Why not try a mong next time, Cuts swears by them.
  8. Does she suffer from Narcolepsy berny? Whilst this disroder is unfortunate it is also very funny watching a sufferer conk out in the pub in the middle of telling you a joke. Throwing their pint on them seems to wake them - perhaps you could try that with your beloved frogmella

9. Bern took a mong out before ... one of his prized stable .... he never noticed she was going to sleep because her head dobber used to keep her upright if she slumped forwards

and he used to like the way she/it gazed lovingly at him (or a point 6 inches behind his head) as the moonlight glistened on the trail of saliva dangling from her slack jaw.