Am I sad?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Closet_Jibber, Aug 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been digging through my old kit no thanks to talking army alot these past few days.

Photos - A few souvenirs - 2 x A2 MAGS in an ammo pouch.

Now here is the possible sad bit.

I pulled out an old weapon cleaning kit. Stripped them down. Wiped off the old oil, dusted them off, re-oiled them lightly and stored them back in the pouch almost miming the words "Just incase" as I carefully placed them away and checked the pouch was closed.

I'm sorely tempted to re-shape my beret.

Is it just me???

:?

2. http://www.samaritans.org/

3. I often get my hexi telly out and brew up in the garden while in my shell scrape, for maximum fondness this should be done in the rain.

4. Thanks mate - I just want to talk about it :(

As for getting the old Hexi Telly out. That came when I last moved gaffs and was burning my way through some old paperwork. I even used an old ammo tin for the true "Bluey cremation ceremony."

5. Liar.

6. Once again, I can sense the lurrve in the NAAFI.

Closet-Fibber, if you feel the need to do that sort of stuff again, can you go round to my house and sort all that "Army" mullarky for me? I'll type you a letter as payment.

7. Just in case what?

Just in case you also happen to stumble upon an A2 rifle, and then by some outrageous serendipity some ammo, just as the jihadis come over the horizon?

Are you sure you didn't just drink some old rifle oil that you found in your sock drawer?

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

That wasn't rifle oil that was were I creamed off my drips after shagging his fat heffer of a wife

9. Oooo Playful types - I will reply with a collective:

"Ye Marrrrr"

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, yessir, yeppers, yup, uhhuh, that's affirmative, sure, no doubt, doubtless, indeed, verily, absolutely, oh yeah, you can take that to the bank, you can hang your hat on that, true, is the pope a child molester?, sure as eggs is eggs, da, jah, oui, ja, да, sí, sim

11. *shakes head*

Tis a sad day when, out of choice, stripping mags occurs as opposed to stripping ladies.

12. Seriously though, these are the first few steps towards Walt-dom. Reshaping your beret next, then wearing your old boots round the house. In a few weeks you'll be making fake military plates for your car and driving round with body armour on.

13. One can only hope :D

14. Then the rest of the closet_jibber family will be out in the trenches and barbed wire entanglements on stag to keep the neighbours out,there will be kit inspections,lights out,a makeshift guardroom in the form of what used to be the shed and closet_jibber strutting around with his pace stick up his ar$e bellowing out orders.(or is that just me thinking too hard about this)