Am I really THAT stupid/boring?! Fire away...

Looking at the My Posts thingy, it seems that every time I comment, it's the last post on the thread.A veritable death knell.I understand that my Commonwealth opinions may not be worth much to John Bull squaddy, but WTF?! Or, is it that comment by the likes of me just settles up the issue, or drags it to the lowest cistern of foolishness and why-bother-osity?I'm an obese drunken loser, and need some attention, good or bad.Also, how do I join the Rear Party? I like the sounds of THAT!

Capital idea there go join RP. Oh and next time you might like to try the chatroom there as well that way you won't kill anymore threads in here. mk

Flagrantviolator said:
Looking at the My Posts thingy, it seems that every time I comment, it's the last post on the thread.A veritable death knell.I understand that my Commonwealth opinions may not be worth much to John Bull squaddy, but WTF?! Or, is it that comment by the likes of me just settles up the issue, or drags it to the lowest cistern of foolishness and why-bother-osity?I'm an obese drunken loser, and need some attention, good or bad.
Join the Thread-Killer Club.I always thought it was my personal hygiene that let me down.............. :lol:

Hahha... knew that whislt typing it initially. Like you've never posted a retarded thread

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TheIronDuke said:
Theres a self help group for thread killers. Very supportive. *Linky*
Thanks. Very helpful.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And, another thing. I don't know why you are complaining! Look at the post 'i want to be a homosexual' and my bloody name is the last bloody entry on the whole bloody post! And I don't want to be one!

Could fellow arrsers please refrain from posting after FVs next thread to give the Mods a chance of binning this tedious and crap thread? Much appreciated chaps.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bambi said:
Hello, is that a fresh pot of tea? Mind if I join you?
Not at all. Cream, milk or lemon?

Latest Threads