Am I really THAT stupid/boring?! Fire away...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Flagrantviolator, Jul 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at the My Posts thingy, it seems that every time I comment, it's the last post on the thread.A veritable death knell.I understand that my Commonwealth opinions may not be worth much to John Bull squaddy, but WTF?! Or, is it that comment by the likes of me just settles up the issue, or drags it to the lowest cistern of foolishness and why-bother-osity?I'm an obese drunken loser, and need some attention, good or bad.Also, how do I join the Rear Party? I like the sounds of THAT!

Capital idea there go join RP. Oh and next time you might like to try the chatroom there as well that way you won't kill anymore threads in here. mk

2. Join the Thread-Killer Club.I always thought it was my personal hygiene that let me down.............. :lol:

3. This thread is worthy of the bin. Can one of the mods can it please? After FV has put a response in, of course.

4. Hahha... knew that whislt typing it initially. Like you've never posted a retarded thread

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Theres a self help group for thread killers. Very supportive. *Linky*

6. I demand the right to be the last person on this thread.

(I will visit the support group though)

7. TheIronDuke

I'm Sparacus

8. I thought I was Kirk Douglas' progeny not this "Sparacus" chap

9. This could go on for a while couldn't it?

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Care for a 'T', M'Lord?

11. Thanks. Very helpful.

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And, another thing. I don't know why you are complaining! Look at the post 'i want to be a homosexual' and my bloody name is the last bloody entry on the whole bloody post! And I don't want to be one!

13. Could fellow arrsers please refrain from posting after FVs next thread to give the Mods a chance of binning this tedious and crap thread? Much appreciated chaps.

14. TheIronDuke

Ooh, dont mind if I do. Got any biccies? Here, take a look at my Blog. You can be my friend if you like tall Weegies?

http://www.profileheaven.com/sparacus