Am I ready to lose my virginity?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Jul 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. an interesting story on the bbc this morning!

considering arrse is very pc at the moment what is every ones views upon this???

is it me or does she look a lot older than 15 ?
  2. msr

msr LE

"Shauny's a people pleaser," says Debbie. "I think if she wasn't quite ready and he really wanted to… she'd go ahead with it."

"I'm ashamed," sobs Debbie, "I should have been stronger." Shauny's eyes well up as her mother struggles to describe how she slept with a boy for the first time because she was scared that he would not like her if she refused.

Chalk up another victory (defeat?) for useless parenting.

3. Oven Gloves... Whats that all about then. Is it a new trend among the Yoof?
  4. [​IMG]

Feck me Phil Lynots alive and well living in a 16 year old girls bedroom :p
  5. At this point they should execute the experts and the parents and castrate any offspring from anyone involved in the programme. This is stupidity of the umpteenth level and needs to be stamped out like some kind of cancer.

Just my 2p ;)

Edit: I am referring to the stupidity involved in putting this media waffle together as opposed to just getting on with it.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oven gloves and beer bottles? Bugger me! I thought I was kinky. Even Dale liked the Llama, the Smarties and the two pints of custard. But if I had mentioned oven gloves and beer bottles..............!
  7. And the other one doesn't give a fcuk.
  8. Oven gloves is the new contraceptive
  9. A soiled mattress in a cellar and plasticuffs says they are ready. :)
  10. Whilst they're making up their minds how about a full on lesbian session.
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

That's very kind of you to offer, but I would need to see photos of you first.
  12. Nice one Polar. Do you think they're both playing that new sport approved for the 2012 Games "Hide the Sausage"?

With the sun shining in the window, Bruce Forsythe also springs to mind closely followed by Jimmy Hill. Aw well, something to balance your balls on anyway!
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

Blimey! Her mother hasn't aged well. Her hair has gone white.

Attached Files:

14. I think they'll both stay virgins for quite some time as they are both butt fecking ugly. Even if they were 16 they are that ugly even a druken squaddy would turn his nose up!