Am I paying too much for sex?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Devil_Dog, Oct 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A little background:

There is this chick that works across the hall from me. She is fine. Nice long legs, perky tits, pouting lips, killer sense of humor and an arrse that is shaken but never stirred.

We met a couple weeks ago. Seemed to hit it off (to the deep jealousy of me mates.)

Soon afterwards I found meself in me living room alone with her. She was caressing a vodka on the rocks when she turned to me and said:" I have to go to the hairstylist tomorrow. That will be $500."

I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination. The kind of money she was asking for is what I make working 80 hours a week. Even with that I don't have anything to spare.

She is a fine specimen. But how do I keep her and my reputation as a ladies man without looking frugal?

BTW, she is here now. She wants me to go to the store for some wine. I already explained to her that the vodka I am drinking is just as good as anything else.

She has in the last minute labelled me as being cheap.

What to do?
  2. Well Mate.

1. You must be bloody ugly as fcuk
    2. Get yourself a local girl from down town, they come in all shapes and sizes and they love squaddies.
    3. You could break her back doors in, then just dont pay her.
  3. $500 for 80 hours work? That's $6.25 an hour. Fcuk working in McDonalds for that wage!
  4. What happened to the wife and the Mother in Law Devil _Dog?
  5. Dull Cunt.
  6. You obviously don't know who he is, so let me educate you.

He is a dirty septic who has never served a single day in the military despite what he says. The twat is a compulsive lyer and a well informed Walt. Do not feed.
  7. Simply insert your needle like c0ck into a vein and injected her with blood clot forming, man-fat. The resulting stoke should alleviate your mounting financial woes.

Hope this helps?
  8. If you're involved in any kind of emotional attachment to a woman, you're already paying too much for sex. Money is always the least costly option in the long run.
  9. Edited for accuracy

Enjoy a moment of clarity and end your worthless existence?
  10. Paying too much for sex you have never even had sex. You lying pathetic sputum of an excuse for a boil on the ass of a rabid butt monkey.
  11. Is this the lady in question?

12. Now that makes more sense cheers

:D :D