Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Aug 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. What the article, rather conveniently, fails to highlight is the fact that said tatts are semi-permanent. They start to fade in about a year and are completely gone in five. Which kinda changes things a bit, although I suppose the moral questions still apply. But they could equally be asked of any parent who allows a fourteen year old to wear makeup at all.
  3. Too be fair probably a better option in the long run, i.e. no make up applied to the skin at an age that the skin needs to breathe more, as for not letting a 14yr old girl not wear make up, fuck off back to your Amish community, else watch the little angel you cherish rebel with a vengance when she leaves home and becomes a crack whore!
  4. sorry, trying to give a fcuk

can't be arrsed
    she's nothing to do with me, parents have to take responsibility not the greater society as a whole.

Not my problem.

Got enough to worry about other than some Crack whore skank yoof getting tatts.
  5. Being honest, she and her mother were on telly yesterday and they certainly don't come across as 'crack whore skanks' or 'chavettes'.
  6. Sorry, my mistake

Celeb media whores with nothing better to do than air their family disagreements for the nation to see.

I stand corrected sir!

I doubt it's their fault and i'd guess some one like that nice media management guru M. Clifford advises them, but they are just attention seeking dorm estate chavs.
  7. Yes. "Celebs". Quite.

Ask the nurse to bring you a bottle and forget all about them.
  8. Little Sophie is a girl of many talents

Forget the Tats, I'd be more worried about this sort of thing considering she's only 14 FFS

Sophie Watson -
  9. The article you linked to said:
    So, yes, you were missing something. Should have gone to Specsavers.
  10. Er you should have gone to Specsavers or even better, read the article.....
  11. Which can't be seen in any of her portfolio pics. Nice! :roll:

Also read this little gem in her Music profile

Remind me how old she is again . . . . ?
  12. You should have read the original post,
    Either your quote or my quote would serve to show that Mr Fingerz was missing something, but yours does not show that I missed anything. In your haste to be more correct than I, you have shown a lack of comprehension of the original question.
  13. Pretty much de rigeur though and has been since I was a gig regular 20 and something years ago. Mothers/Fathers and even Granny can often be found in the crowd.

The whole thing is.... It's a (comparitively) very big storm in a very, very small cup.

"14 year old bird looks sexy, Mum not appalled XXXXXXXXX"

for XXXXXXXXX insert:-

Or other tabloid headline favourite of your choice, before reading through to the "Celeb" pages and seeing whether or not they have "exclusive" pics of Miley Cyrus on stage with what just might be a hint of spiders leg showing....

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You mean you don't!!
  15. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I asked if this was wrong on so many levels. I also mentioned the tattooing as an aside.

If my daughter had come to me at the age of 14 with illegal tattoos, wanting to sing on the pub circuit in the NE, she would have been booked into a cosmetic surgeon and told to stick her head into her text books.