Am I in the poo?

No update as of yet, I don't get back until 19 Sept, however I can deal with a few extra's. So after the proverbial Arrse raping session on the 20th I'll give you an update, again many thanks for the advice.

Frankly if you are on a rest day scheduled by your Pl staff, I think that you should be able to reat it as a weekend, i.e the timeis your own unless you have been told on orders beforehandthat you must be in camp e.g Remembrance weekend.

If you had stayed in the block and got pissed down town and therefore were unfit for duty what would happen- nothing? If so, then this is really your own time. If you were a pad probably no-one would know where you were anyway and you would have never been required to speak to your Pl Comd.

I am afraid your boss sounds spiteful if you were not told that you must be availablefor duty on your restdays. I do not beleive that you should be 'done' at all for this. If as an OC I had seen this on the AGAI list when I was doing my weekly review I would not be happy at all.

why not be freindly to him and phone him??
CANT HURT CAN IT??

then you know roughly what to expect..

POINTS TO LOOK FOR
was he shouting down the phone ??
sarcastic??
or freindly back??

OR DO AS I ALWAYS DID..

enjoy your leave and start to worry again as you cross the camp gates..

All that I was told down the phone was to be in his office at 0830 when I get back, he even had my return journey on a warrant cancelled, therefore I now have to pay for my own journey back!

Well Gorilla, it sounds as if your Pl Comd has got it in for you. Now spill the beans and tell us what you did originally to upset him so much :D

When I was working shifts and planned on going away for my days off, I always let my Shift Sgt know where I was going and when I´d be back. That way, if the dark stuff hit the fan at least he´d know where I was and it was covered. Never had a problem.........

I wish I knew why I urined him off so much, he dislikes LCpl's, however there are 3 of us he particularly dislikes ( one of which deserverdly so, grot /admin issues), maybe I'll find out when Iget get my rifting.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
I think the moral of this story is - RMP officers are wankers. If the result turns out to be different, and gorilla is indeed bang to rights - then they're just cunts :D

gorilla said:
All that I was told down the phone was to be in his office at 0830 when I get back, he even had my return journey on a warrant cancelled, therefore I now have to pay for my own journey back!
Whether your PC uses AGAI action or puts you in front of the OC will depend on the COs policy. The new(ish) system does allow you to have the case reviewed and if he has already punished you by revoking payment on the return journey then he may well be on dodgy ground punishing you a second time.

If you know a friendly Clerk then it might well be worth having a chat before you get back. However, being a barrack room lawyer can at times be counter productive.

Either way it sounds like a simple mistake that has got out of hand but it's not exactly career ENDEX so enjoy the rest of your leave.

Regards,

How can he cancel a warrant - if it was an entitled leave journey? I take it he will ensure that you get a replacement one so you don't lose your entitlement. If you have already got the warrant how can it be cancelled? Sounds to me like this Pl Comd needs the Pl SSgt/CSgt to have a word - I think he sounds like a tw*t.

Even if you have piss*d him off in the past each issue should be dealt with in isolation.

Frankly if they take the p*ss, refuse to accept any award and take it to Ct martial - the JAG will probably throw it out - asuming that you were not told to be available during a rest day in SOPs/Routine orders etc.

Edited for poor typing :roll:

I think the fact that you left your 'theatre of duty' may have wound up said PC. They never did like you going on leave on a rest day......like it really makes a difference to the big scheme of things.
Interested to know who called you while you were on leave. It sounds like he really wanted you to suffer thinking about the outcome while you were taking your leave entitlement.
Fight it. Muppet occifers were always crap if you stood your ground. Sounds like a right vidictive tw@t.

It was a message passed on my one of the lads on shift from the Pl Comd (by the way he's a SSgt). Work will no doubtedly be dull as ever when I get back, so I might enliven things by fighting against any descision.

Sod it and enjoy your leave Gorilla :D

See what happens when you get back and take it from there. This SSgt sounds like a prize prick and if he has cancelled your travel warrant, I can´t see him getting the CoC backing for further action after pulling a stunt like that :roll:

IF HE HAS CANCELLED YOUR RETURN WARRANT..

dont go back on time and state that reason to your o/c..

SHIT MAY FLY BUT WHAT THE ****.. :twisted:

enterprise said:
IF HE HAS CANCELLED YOUR RETURN WARRANT..

dont go back on time and state that reason to your o/c..

s*** MAY FLY BUT WHAT THE *.. :twisted:
I hope you're being tongue in cheek otherwise not only do you want him in the smelly with his Ssgt you now want him classed as AWOL? He is an NCO, supposedly able to think for himself, excuses are not acceptable. If he does not have his warrant , then he should be able to find a way to get it replaced.

Very good point Halomonkey, however the PC's attitude is we're LCpl's we are paid not to think just do what we're told. Isn't that why I'm an NCO, to be able to think for myself instead of bothering the CoC with pointless things? He's also an ex depot instructor, and so treats us all like Phase 1 recruits!