Am I going to Hell? Poss NSFW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mac_uk, Sep 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think I may be a little strange but I saw the pictures and a few clips from the Diana memorial and all I can think of is how much I miss Diana, I would always pick her to chuck the muck up over Fergie but seeing some of those pics I noticed how fcuking hot Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are.

I just got the overwhelming urge to have them both bent over at the memorial, Fergie has produced a cracking pair of rusty crotches there. I imagine ragging one of them at a time while Zara Phillips can be grinding down on the face of the other.

[​IMG]

Princess Beatrice

[​IMG]

Princess Eugenie

I think it wopuld have to be Beatrice that gets the majority of the ragging but I'll give the other a few poundings too.

Am I an evil person who going to damnation for all of eternity or are there many more like me out there? I'm scared I may be alone in my perversions.

Oh and if either of your Hignesses are interested I'll be free about 3:30, no pressure

2. All sounds perfectly natural to me, although by the look of Princess Eugenie, Asda is one checkout girl short.

And Beatrice needs a better bra.

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Just normal mate - well normal for round here :) It was done a few years ago and quite funny, try a search. If you are going to hell you're not going alone :D

4. As long as they have redheads like that down there I'm happy.

Oh sh!t, now I've let out my true perversion, an unatural liking of gingers.

5. What do you mean by Down There. Do you mean the mop box?

6. I mean as in hell but yes the carpet should match the curtains. You sir have followed me from my last bout of depravity but at least sir, these ones are hot.

7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You bad bad man :twisted:

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Eugenie is the one I'd bag - she looks like a goer. If I was banging Beatrice, those big, soft, round puppy eyes would just make me want to beat her with my trusty wrench. I'm a sadistic bast@rd, and small cute things always get the good (or bad, depending on your perspective) news from me. Cute is for fags and small children.

9. Who cares what colour the rug is when you're banging the shitbox.

10. Personally when I see those big old eyes of hers, full of innocence and sweetness, I just want to shoot the loot right in them and hear her scream trying to wash the man muck out.

You may be right though about Eugenie. I could imagine being tagteamed against a bus shelter in Southend. I'll see if it's on youtube!

11. if you want a Princess then this is more like it

Attached Files:

12. Are you sure that is Zara and not her horse? Check out the feckin teeth on it!

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You wouldn't want those gnashers doing a nosher on yer kosher would you?

14. I did include Zara in the original line up. She was to be squatting on Eugenies face.
    I'd let her suck me off if she still had that stud in her gob.

She's still have to ask nicely though

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Wrong way around chum. I'd like to see Eugenie riding a horse . . . what am I saying?!?! Either way round actually! :twisted: