Am I gay?

I have found that I am actually enjoying watching Dancing on Ice and find at times I am commenting to my wife about how good/bad some of the skaters are!

Am I gay :boogie:

You're missing Star Trek .... yep you must be a closet creeper!.. ;-)

Depends if the expression "Soapy tit wa*k" sprang to mind seeing the female presenter in that green dress!

If you thought that about Schofield then yes

It isn't gay if you can laugh about it with your mates in the pub afterwards.

msr

The_Kurgen said:
Depends if the expression "Soapy tit wa*k" sprang to mind seeing the female presenter in that green dress!

If you thought that about Schofield then yes
Not the green dress but the Gold hot pant suit that did it for me!

Mind you lee sharp had a nice top on!

This is the only reason I take any interest in it:

If that makes me gay, then my ring is ready...

im on here tonight because her in doors is watching ice skating from warsaw....i get told off for laughing when they fall over or cockup....ha.

shes wearing the worst wig ive seen all week,,,obvs wears hot pants to stop you looking for an adams apple....def sign of a cross dressing gay ice skater...you are gay..

It is a proven fact that men who take up ice skating are 70% more likely to want a man's penis in their rectum on a daily basis. It is also a proven fact that men who watch other men ice skating like penises in their rectum but only on a weekly basis.

Fallschirmjager said:
It is a proven fact that men who take up ice skating are 70% more likely to want a man's penis in their rectum on a daily basis. It is also a proven fact that men who watch other men ice skating like penises in their rectum but only on a weekly basis.
Are you the living poof?

Sorry ment to write proof :frustrated:

Latest Threads