Am I being scammed?

I know what the problem is.
Awol has gone and got himself very drunk on cheap Calvados, smuggled from France after the invasion.

He has then staggered onto a train ,found himself in Wetherspoons and has had an under the table blow job by a 2 Bob hooker who has skimmed his wallet while attempting to find his tiny winky.

Awol has passed out in a puddle of piss after getting home and collapsing after his first sexual encounter for 5 years.

Some of us just call that 'Friday'.

Awol

LE
Check out if you have been pwned

Have I Been Pwned? is a website that allows Internet users to check whether their personal data has been compromised by data breaches. The service collects and analyzes hundreds of database dumps and pastes containing information about billions of leaked accounts, and allows users to search for their own information by entering their username or email address. Users can also sign up to be notified if their email address appears in future dumps. The site has been widely touted as a valuable resource for Internet users wishing to protect their own security and privacy. Have I Been Pwned? was created by security expert Troy Hunt on 4 December 2013.

Have i Been Pwned

Archie
Thanks Archie, I'd never heard of that.

Check out if you have been pwned

Have I Been Pwned? is a website that allows Internet users to check whether their personal data has been compromised by data breaches. The service collects and analyzes hundreds of database dumps and pastes containing information about billions of leaked accounts, and allows users to search for their own information by entering their username or email address. Users can also sign up to be notified if their email address appears in future dumps. The site has been widely touted as a valuable resource for Internet users wishing to protect their own security and privacy. Have I Been Pwned? was created by security expert Troy Hunt on 4 December 2013.

Have i Been Pwned

Archie

Don't you just love the idea that someone revealing borderline techno-incompetence regarding their banking is going to click on random links promising to cure them of their digi-spackery just by entering a few details?

Don't you just love the idea that someone revealing borderline techno-incompetence regarding their banking is going to click on random links promising to cure them of their digi-spackery just by entering a few details?

"How very dare you"

I was only trying to help

Archie

Think I`m on a winner here....

Hi, dear

I am Katie Brianna Taylor and I am an American soldier attached to the UN peacekeeping force in Syria. I am the commanding officer of the third Battalion soldier regime. As you may know, everyday there are several cases of insurgent attacks and suicide bombs going on here. We have managed to move funds belonging to some demised persons who were attacked and killed through these attacks.

The total amount is US$196 Million dollars in cash, which we shared among ourselves and I got US$8.5 million dollars as my own share of the fund.

Now my mission here in Syria will expire in the middle of next month for me to leave this camp and if I do not ship out the fund; I might end up losing it, because as an army officer, we have no right to take anything from the War zone, nor we are allowed to make calls or to make financial transactions.

I want to move this money to you, so that you can help keep my share for me until when I shall come over to meet you. I will take 70%, while you take 30%. No strings attached! Just to help me move it out of Syria; which is a war zone right now.

I plan on using a Diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in a wrapped big envelope, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested, I will send you the full details.
Can I trust you for this?

Please signify your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers, home address, city with identity card or passport picture.

Note that this business is risk free.

The wrapped envelope can be placed in a box or briefcase and shipped out to reach you within 72 hours. Please If you are Interested in assisting,

PLEASE, TREAT THIS PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET.
Regards,
Sergeant Katie Brianna Taylor.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Hi, dear

I am Katie Brianna Taylor and I am an American soldier attached to the UN peacekeeping force in Syria. I am the commanding officer of the third Battalion soldier regime. As you may know, everyday there are several cases of insurgent attacks and suicide bombs going on here. We have managed to move funds belonging to some demised persons who were attacked and killed through these attacks.

The total amount is US$196 Million dollars in cash, which we shared among ourselves and I got US$8.5 million dollars as my own share of the fund.

Now my mission here in Syria will expire in the middle of next month for me to leave this camp and if I do not ship out the fund; I might end up losing it, because as an army officer, we have no right to take anything from the War zone, nor we are allowed to make calls or to make financial transactions.

I want to move this money to you, so that you can help keep my share for me until when I shall come over to meet you. I will take 70%, while you take 30%. No strings attached! Just to help me move it out of Syria; which is a war zone right now.

I plan on using a Diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in a wrapped big envelope, using diplomatic immunity.

Please signify your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers, home address, city with identity card or passport picture.

The wrapped envelope can be placed in a box or briefcase and shipped out to reach you within 72 hours. Please If you are Interested in assisting,

Regards,
Get your coat, you've pulled.

Hi, dear

Regards,
Must be legit. I've done thorough search for the "third battalion soldier regime" and can find nothing on line. This can only mean they are a double secret, black ops, speshul unit. I wouldn't be surprised if they know the Nigerian lottery numbers in advance as well.
Give them everything they ask for and watch out for attack helicopters at your location.
Hope this helps.