Am I alone with my Tinfoil Hat?

Bumper

War Hero
Just a thought, it's been a while since anyone's mentioned Tinfoil Hats? Am I the only one sitting at my desk wearing one or -

- have you all gone underground and no one told me? I thought the Secret Bunker thing was a wind up.

- did the guys in dark suits and sunglasses land in their silent helicopters and grab all of you?

- there's maybe a global tinfoil shortage?

- some clever dick discovered it was a joke and no ones worried about Goverment Mind Control or the Far Away Ones anymore?

I'm a bit worried that I'm left on my tod and you've buggered off without me or that I'm really the only free thinking soul left on the planet........ if you're out there, make contact.....
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit early to be drinking!
 

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
repeat after me
There are no tin foil hats, There are no tin foil hats, There are no tin foil hats, ...


now please report to your nearest 're-education centre'
 
How do you know what he is doing?
Suspicious.....
 
Should this dull thread not be in the NAAFI, then we can all give you the good slagging you deserve.
 
Bumper said:
dingerr said:
Should this dull thread not be in the NAAFI, then we can all give you the good slagging you deserve.

you can jest, you're one of them aren't you?

Yes. And i have all your details. Leave the site immediately or the boys will be round; and i don't mean for tea and cakes.
 

redsquirrel

War Hero
If you're wearing a tinfoil hat, you're never alone. Besides keeping all those other scarey things out, it keeps those angry voices in your head in.
 

msr

LE
Bumper said:
I'm a bit worried that I'm left on my tod and you've buggered off without me or that I'm really the only free thinking soul left on the planet........ if you're out there, make contact.....

How can we make contact if you have your tinfoil hat on?
 

Bumper

War Hero
msr said:
Bumper said:
I'm a bit worried that I'm left on my tod and you've buggered off without me or that I'm really the only free thinking soul left on the planet........ if you're out there, make contact.....

How can we make contact if you have your tinfoil hat on?

what? someone say something?
 

redsquirrel

War Hero
Don't worry, Bumper, that creaking noise you can here is definately NOT the floorboards outside your door. And there is definately NOT a team of large burly bloke preparing to kick it down and drag you off kicking and screaming...Chill out, relax...
 

GreenSlime

War Hero
There was some brainy type recently who did the science and pointed out that a tinfoil hat would actually act as a receiver and AMPLIFY any signal being beamed into ones noggin.

You want lead or gold, or some similar (non-radioactive) heavy metal.

Although, saying that, a little bit of radiation might scramble the signal.........
 

Bumper

War Hero
That was definately a red herring to get people to ditch theirs; looks as if it's worked. Some people just don't understand psychotronics and are underestimating the risks in ignoring the fact that the Millenium Stadium and O2 Arena were built to amplify the disemination of mind control accross Southern England and Wales. Keep moving quickly and don't forget - they can listen into your mobiles even when their off.
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
I reckon its a conspiracy to stop us wearing tin foil
 
dingerr said:
Bumper said:
dingerr said:
Should this dull thread not be in the NAAFI, then we can all give you the good slagging you deserve.

you can jest, you're one of them aren't you?

Yes. And i have all your details. Leave the site immediately or the boys will be round; and i don't mean for tea and cakes.

I love tea and cakes. Will there be scones, cream, strawberry jam and the sap from the !"!&^£*(*_( plant that grows on Cyrus 4 in the Magellan Clouds and I ................................................
 

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Tinfoil Hats are sooo last year,darling.
 
Top