Am I alone with my Tinfoil Hat?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bumper, Jan 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a thought, it's been a while since anyone's mentioned Tinfoil Hats? Am I the only one sitting at my desk wearing one or -

- have you all gone underground and no one told me? I thought the Secret Bunker thing was a wind up.

- did the guys in dark suits and sunglasses land in their silent helicopters and grab all of you?

- there's maybe a global tinfoil shortage?

- some clever dick discovered it was a joke and no ones worried about Goverment Mind Control or the Far Away Ones anymore?

I'm a bit worried that I'm left on my tod and you've buggered off without me or that I'm really the only free thinking soul left on the planet........ if you're out there, make contact.....
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Bit early to be drinking!
  3. repeat after me
    There are no tin foil hats, There are no tin foil hats, There are no tin foil hats, ...

now please report to your nearest 're-education centre'
  4. How do you know what he is doing?
  5. Should this dull thread not be in the NAAFI, then we can all give you the good slagging you deserve.
  6. Methinks the exotic tobacco has been doing the rounds again.
  7. you can jest, you're one of them aren't you?
  8. Yes. And i have all your details. Leave the site immediately or the boys will be round; and i don't mean for tea and cakes.
  9. If you're wearing a tinfoil hat, you're never alone. Besides keeping all those other scarey things out, it keeps those angry voices in your head in.
  10. msr

msr LE

How can we make contact if you have your tinfoil hat on?
  11. what? someone say something?
  12. Don't worry, Bumper, that creaking noise you can here is definately NOT the floorboards outside your door. And there is definately NOT a team of large burly bloke preparing to kick it down and drag you off kicking and screaming...Chill out, relax...
  13. There was some brainy type recently who did the science and pointed out that a tinfoil hat would actually act as a receiver and AMPLIFY any signal being beamed into ones noggin.

You want lead or gold, or some similar (non-radioactive) heavy metal.

Although, saying that, a little bit of radiation might scramble the signal.........
  14. That was definately a red herring to get people to ditch theirs; looks as if it's worked. Some people just don't understand psychotronics and are underestimating the risks in ignoring the fact that the Millenium Stadium and O2 Arena were built to amplify the disemination of mind control accross Southern England and Wales. Keep moving quickly and don't forget - they can listen into your mobiles even when their off.
  15. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I reckon its a conspiracy to stop us wearing tin foil