Am I alone in finding Des Brownes earlobes strangely erotic?

Been seeing a lot his pic recently and I cannot stop looking at his earlobes, they are exactly the same as those on a Sherpa wench I had a torrid time with in Nepal many moons ago, and now every time I see Des I get a certain tingling sensation in the nether regions.

Any body else have this problem?

mynameis

Old-Salt
armchair_jihad said:
Been seeing a lot his pic recently and I cannot stop looking at his earlobes, they are exactly the same as those on a Sherpa wench I had a torrid time with in Nepal many moons ago, and now every time I see Des I get a certain tingling sensation in the nether regions.

Any body else have this problem?
I've never had this problem with Des Browne

So you're very much alone. :omfg:

I suppose somebody had to replace FT now she's finally fading into obscurity.

Are you alone?

I'm afraid to say, yes.

Oh so no, not in a billion years.

Could use them to nail his head to a dod of wood, so you can drive over him in a tank or something similar. :D

I could use them as a spare cover for my tennis racket I suppose.

sink me teeth into his fecking windpipe maybe...but those ears would make good handles for holding whilst drowning the cnut.

What are we goin to hear next? 'I get horny when I see Tony BLiars teeth'. For god's sake man, get a grip or keep it to your self!

Not me.... someone else

God yes!!! I also want to ruffle that silver 'fro as I tongue his sharp pointy little nose... :)

They are rather pendulous, but i've never been an earlobe man myself.

Personally I have a thing for short women like Ruth Kelly... mmmmm dwarven.

Hopefully no-one on here has developed a fascination with David 'Steve' Milliband's hair.

indoubitabley said:
Has everyone gone mad?
I think it's called Post FT Disorder.

Isn't Patrick Mercer rather dishy? I'd like to see him returned to Ann Widdecombe's front bench (geddit?), while a moustachioed German plumber fixes Ruth Kelly's overflow and Mrs Blair and her neighbour, Mrs Brown do a bit of tongue and groove in the paddling pool full of hog's innards...(copyright MDN - I expect!)