Am I alone in finding Des Brownes earlobes strangely erotic?

Been seeing a lot his pic recently and I cannot stop looking at his earlobes, they are exactly the same as those on a Sherpa wench I had a torrid time with in Nepal many moons ago, and now every time I see Des I get a certain tingling sensation in the nether regions.

Any body else have this problem?

armchair_jihad said:
Been seeing a lot his pic recently and I cannot stop looking at his earlobes, they are exactly the same as those on a Sherpa wench I had a torrid time with in Nepal many moons ago, and now every time I see Des I get a certain tingling sensation in the nether regions.

Any body else have this problem?
I've never had this problem with Des Browne

So you're very much alone. :omfg:

I suppose somebody had to replace FT now she's finally fading into obscurity.

Are you alone?

I'm afraid to say, yes.

Oh so no, not in a billion years.

Could use them to nail his head to a dod of wood, so you can drive over him in a tank or something similar. :D

What are we goin to hear next? 'I get horny when I see Tony BLiars teeth'. For god's sake man, get a grip or keep it to your self!

God yes!!! I also want to ruffle that silver 'fro as I tongue his sharp pointy little nose... :)

They are rather pendulous, but i've never been an earlobe man myself.

Personally I have a thing for short women like Ruth Kelly... mmmmm dwarven.

Hopefully no-one on here has developed a fascination with David 'Steve' Milliband's hair.

indoubitabley said:
Has everyone gone mad?
I think it's called Post FT Disorder.

Isn't Patrick Mercer rather dishy? I'd like to see him returned to Ann Widdecombe's front bench (geddit?), while a moustachioed German plumber fixes Ruth Kelly's overflow and Mrs Blair and her neighbour, Mrs Brown do a bit of tongue and groove in the paddling pool full of hog's innards...(copyright MDN - I expect!)