Am i a Walt?

That's it, I've had enough....... where is the link to the ARRSE diversity officer.....? Sexual harassment and gender fluidity complaints department.....? Online cultural awareness training......?

Matron!!!!
Gender fluidity? Perhaps your problem is False Mammary Syndrome. ;)

Troy

LE
Dear arrsers,

Having enjoyed reading about various Walts, i came across one who said he didn't get a discharge certificate. And here is my problem, i don't have one AND the geniuses at Russel Offices, Canberra, say they have no record of me!

This first came up when i applied to join another Fed agency. After I'd already started training, the admin wallahs came and informed me of the issue. As we were in Canberra, i looked up to Russel Offices, pointed and said, "Go ask them." They came back the next day with, "They still don't have any record of you."

Now, I have my enlistment papers, friends, photos, injuries, medals and the prized crossing the line certificate from King Neptune himself. I mean, i march and salute properly and have the required moral superiority of the senior service.

But now I'm doubting myself. Was i ever in the RAN, or have i told my filthy lies so many times that i have fallen victim to my own Waltness?
Cromarty (Tyne Dogger), I suspect I might be able to reveal some of your past service. Did you serve on HMAS Hammersley out of Port Darwin. Under Lieutenant Commander Flynn. Alongside Leo '2 Dads' Kosov-Meyer and CPO Chris 'Swain' Blake?

Cromarty

Old-Salt
Cromarty (Tyne Dogger), I suspect I might be able to reveal some of your past service. Did you serve on HMAS Hammersley out of Port Darwin. Under Lieutenant Commander Flynn. Alongside Leo '2 Dads' Kosov-Meyer and CPO Chris 'Swain' Blake?
You've seen the documentary then. It's just a pity they couldn't show the black ops we did.

Troy

LE
You've seen the documentary then. It's just a pity they couldn't show the black ops we did.
Those black ops would have been served on Submarines where people ashore never got to see you. Hence the gaps in your service record.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
Those black ops would have been served on Submarines where people ashore never got to see you. Hence the gaps in your service record.
Who are you? CIA? MI6? ASIO? I knew i wasn't paranoid, i am being followed!

Shit! My covers blown, I had better get back to the sub.....

Walt's hold service members in
download (1).jpg
high regard (think about it, precious and few are our actual fan base) we should probably drink a toast to them or even promote a formal ARRSER "take your local Walt out for a drink night."