Am i a Walt?

Cromarty

Old-Salt
As a result of the racism and hurtful comments from the ARRSE community i will now add PTSD from my time "in the thick of it" to my lifes story.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
Stanley Baker walt!
Again with the vile racism. I'll have you know Walting is an integral part of my indigenous heritage. My ancestors have been singing Walt-zing Matilda for generations. You lot need another cultural sensitivity seminar.

Last edited:
Again with the vile racism. I'll have you know Walting is an integral part of my indigenous heritage. My ancestors have been singing Walt-zing Matilda for generations. You lot need another cultural sensitivity seminar.
When did you get parole Rolf?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Fcuk off you splitter! Being Auustraaalliann automatically makes me tall, tanned and built like a Greek God! Being (ex)Navy, (if indeed i ever was) just makes smarter than you. Who the fcuk wants to carry everything on your back and shit into a bag?! You never hear a sailor complain his rifle is too heavy.
I hear the shoulder sling on a RAN frigate is a bugger to fit though.

Why? Do you want me out of the closet?
because DInger needs the space to hang his trousers and you are in the way as he can't reach the top hanger obvs.

You people are just cruel and needlessly hurtful. I came to you for help and understanding and this is how I'm treated! I expected support and compassion from the arrse community. This has all been terribly upsetting.

I was told this was a safe place!! :crying::crying: Wah!!

which heartless bounder told you that? I bet it was one of those whose ancestors with POM after their name.

As a result of the racism and hurtful comments from the ARRSE community i will now add PTSD from my time "in the thick of it" to my lifes story.
Good idea you can claim it was trauma related and so bad the govt have no memory of your actual service. though why you went through all that trouble to enlist then leave straight away is beyond me,

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Cromarty

Old-Salt
That's it, I've had enough....... where is the link to the ARRSE diversity officer.....? Sexual harassment and gender fluidity complaints department.....? Online cultural awareness training......?

Matron!!!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
That's it, I've had enough....... where is the link to the ARRSE diversity officer.....? Sexual harassment and gender fluidity complaints department.....? Online cultural awareness training......?

Matron!!!!
you need to contact forces sweetheart - G.Brown MP.

Hey! Going up ladders at sea with a brew requires SF level skills.

I drew the short straw and was assigned to ARRSE to double the IQ points. You're welcome.
I don't think there is any way we could double your IQ.

That would imply you had one to start with.

Thank you for calling. Your input is important to us.