Am i a Walt?

Cromarty

Old-Salt
2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 slices toast, mushrooms, black pud, tomato and 2 sausages please chef.
TWO?! Who the fcuk do you think you are, the Queen?! You'll get 1 egg, 1 bacon and 1 slice of BREAD. If you want toast do it yourfcukingself! No mushrooms, pud or tomatoes. You can have your sausages for dinner.

Dr Death

War Hero
Fcuk off you splitter! Being Auustraaalliann automatically makes me tall, tanned and built like a Greek God! Being (ex)Navy, (if indeed i ever was) just makes smarter than you. Who the fcuk wants to carry everything on your back and shit into a bag?! You never hear a sailor complain his rifle is too heavy.
That’s enough from the colonial cricket cheats. Know your place or I’ll have you placed in stocks.

You should keep quiet about being a sailor, I hear rampant homosexuality doesn’t go down too well in Australia.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
That’s enough from the colonial cricket cheats. Know your place or I’ll have you placed in stocks.

You should keep quiet about being a sailor, I hear rampant homosexuality doesn’t go down too well in Australia.
As we said back in the day, they made it legal, not compulsory. But rampant homosexualty is a long held British past time. Enjoy!

Sadly @Cromarty , you were also KIA, whilst looking for attention/standing to attention, I can't remember which.

As your long lost NOK, please send all monies to me (Bank details in PM).

I would like to ask all Arrsers to respect my privacy at this sad time for the family.

As we said back in the day, they made it legal, not compulsory. But rampant homosexualty is a long held British past time. Enjoy!
Sorry, didn’t realise you weren’t out the closet yet.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
You people are just cruel and needlessly hurtful. I came to you for help and understanding and this is how I'm treated! I expected support and compassion from the arrse community. This has all been terribly upsetting.

I was told this was a safe place!! :crying::crying: Wah!!

Last edited:

anglo

LE
You people are just cruel and needlessly hurtful. I came to you for help and understanding and this is how I'm treated! I expected support and compassion from the arrse community. This has all been terribly upsetting.

yTkrpodAc.jpg

I expected support and compassion from the arrse community.

It’s the Army RumouR SErvice. You fish ‘eads are just entertainment and brew bitches.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
It’s the Army RumouR SErvice. You fish ‘eads are just entertainment and brew bitches.
Hey! Going up ladders at sea with a brew requires SF level skills.

I drew the short straw and was assigned to ARRSE to double the IQ points. You're welcome.