Am i a Walt?

Cromarty

Old-Salt
Dear arrsers,

Having enjoyed reading about various Walts, i came across one who said he didn't get a discharge certificate. And here is my problem, i don't have one AND the geniuses at Russel Offices, Canberra, say they have no record of me!

This first came up when i applied to join another Fed agency. After I'd already started training, the admin wallahs came and informed me of the issue. As we were in Canberra, i looked up to Russel Offices, pointed and said, "Go ask them." They came back the next day with, "They still don't have any record of you."

Now, I have my enlistment papers, friends, photos, injuries, medals and the prized crossing the line certificate from King Neptune himself. I mean, i march and salute properly and have the required moral superiority of the senior service.

But now I'm doubting myself. Was i ever in the RAN, or have i told my filthy lies so many times that i have fallen victim to my own Waltness?

When I eventually received my Discharge Certificate it was so full of errors I sent it back in disgust. Although having been in the RAF I was apparently awarded the Army's LSGCM and clasp. More detail was given about my attendance on a one day IRT than 6 months on a foreign HCSC!

My records were clearly corrupted and deliberately manipulated so as to hide my special past.

Chimp

ADC
Your gen.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
When I eventually received my Discharge Certificate it was so full of errors I sent it back in disgust. Although having been in the RAF I was apparently awarded the Army's LSGCM and clasp. More detail was given about my attendance on a one day IRT than 6 months on a foreign HCSC!

My records were clearly corrupted and deliberately manipulated so as to hide my special past.
Maybe an admin wallah thought he was filling in his dating site profile but was editing your Discharge Certificate instead.

Dear arrsers,

Having enjoyed reading about various Walts, i came across one who said he didn't get a discharge certificate. And here is my problem, i don't have one AND the geniuses at Russel Offices, Canberra, say they have no record of me!

This first came up when i applied to join another Fed agency. After I'd already started training, the admin wallahs came and informed me of the issue. As we were in Canberra, i looked up to Russel Offices, pointed and said, "Go ask them." They came back the next day with, "They still don't have any record of you."

Now, I have my enlistment papers, friends, photos, injuries, medals and the prized crossing the line certificate from King Neptune himself. I mean, i march and salute properly and have the required moral superiority of the senior service.

But now I'm doubting myself. Was i ever in the RAN, or have i told my filthy lies so many times that i have fallen victim to my own Waltness?
You‘re not a British Soldier, so not really a soldier at all. Therefore you’re a walt.

Sorry to have to tell you this heartbreaking news.

Dear arrsers,

Oh, we know what you are alright.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
You‘re not a British Soldier, so not really a soldier at all. Therefore you’re a walt.

Sorry to have to tell you this heartbreaking news.
Fcuk off you splitter! Being Auustraaalliann automatically makes me tall, tanned and built like a Greek God! Being (ex)Navy, (if indeed i ever was) just makes smarter than you. Who the fcuk wants to carry everything on your back and shit into a bag?! You never hear a sailor complain his rifle is too heavy.