Am I a Perv?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ozgerbobble, Nov 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went to have my haircut last week in a my usual swanky rip off salon (£25! for a simple wash and cut) and was dealt with by a new stylist who was returning to work after having had time off to have a couple of kids. To look at this fine example of womanhood you would never have guessed.

Anyway she was very flirtatious, cracking jokes, squeezing my shoulders and brushing up against me etc etc. She must have bathed in perfume and had a quite exceptional pair of breasts which were shrouded in a very stylish yet tasteful low cut wrapover clingy top type affair.

I found her washing my hair etc hugely arousing and matters took a turn for the worse when she was cutting my hair and leaning over me, leaning in so close I could feel her breath etc. She kept on pushing my head back and basically resting my lugs on her boobs and continued to be v tactile all the way through.

By the time I had been brushed down and shwon the mirror round the back I was nursing a massive lob-on by and wondered whether her evening job invloved a long metal pole and mysteriously losing her clothes such was her expertise.

Am I pervert for finding it such a turn on? Was I misinterpreting a come on?

I naturally gave her a healthy tip and booked my next appointment :wink:

But, should i have gone back and done her vigorously from behind over the sinks? :twisted:

Discuss

3. It's been a while, hasn't it?

4. Wouldn't you like to know? :wink:

I've had many solo sessions since meeting the hairdresser :oops: :lol: :lol:

5. Right, first and foremost, you are a squealing Gaylord for spending twenty-five quid on getting your head sharpened. Isn't there someone on camp who has a set of clippers? :D In fact, I could of done the job for a quid, in any style, as long as it was 1,2,3, or 4, and I can guarantee that you wouldn't of left with a socially-embarassing lob-on. :D

6. I used to get my head scalped on camp for £5 by a fat old boiler of a pads wife but now I'm in London and the last time I tried a cheap haircut I ended up looking like an Albanian refugee!

7. Nothing perverted in this - just a healthy amount of lust.
    Reminds me that I could do with a haircut :wink:

8. In all seriousness, if you can spare a whole morning / afternoon for the process the Vidal Sassoon school is cheaper than twenty-five squids, and you do get a competent hair cut. Plus it would save all this hand-wringing.

9. By a guy called Julian?

Oz you are only gay for not going back and begging to be breast fed!

TiT!

Beebs x

10. Usually some Japanese girl who needs an interpreter. Not known for being well-endowed, the Japanese. One of them cried once - she couldn't cope with non-straight hair :oops:

11. There used to be an old boy in the barber's shop in Nelson, who was eighty odd, and had a glass eye. Some of his cuts were somewhat ahead of their time.... 8O

12. I did give that some serious consideration :wink:

13. if your ever out tidworth way, im a qualified hairdresser and do home visits luvver :wink: :wink:

14. Aha but can you compete with Joanna whose bra size appeared to be two buckets and a length of rope? :wink: :lol: :lol:

15. It seems that The Sun has already discovered your girl.....

HAIRDRESSER'S NIPPLE

STUBBLE can be trouble for barnet-bashers. Docs at Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital discovered the first case. They treated a female who had a painful breast and found sharp male hairs had penetrated her nipples, making them infected.

Apparently she wore plunging tops and got too close to clients.

The Sun
    November 27, 2004