Alzheimers and alcohol

I'll eat and drink what I want regardless.
One day I'm going to pop my clogs and shuffle off this mortal coil.

While I'm here I intend to enjoy myself , and no broken brained , egg headed, Tefal faced boffin is going to deter me from enjoying my scoff and booze.

Interesting hop combo mate, what style are brewing with those? I’ve used northdown with a couple of others for a fullers london Porter recipe, delicious. Cheers!

No particular style. I went off piste a couple of years ago. I've run out of crystal malt so this is Maris Otter with Vienna and a bit of biscuit malt fermented with a California Ale yeast. Got just under 9 gallons with an OG of 1044.

According to a long term medical survey in France highlighted on the news this morning 3 pints of beer a day [six alcohol units] and theres an increased chance I'm going to get Alzheimers, I am sooo screwed.8-O

Could this be the root cause of half the threads on Arrse?
Or why you persist in driving whilst pissed?

"Were all f**k, Captain Mainwaring.... all truly f**cked!"
"Don't tell em your name.......!"

1519588936406.png

Christ on a trike! Where have you been?

Obviously not looking for new material.
Erm busy with life, you know that thing non obese. Alcoholic’s watch pass them by?

She you are still networking the 70+’s these days. Does he get a discount for his side affects from the stroke?
I understand that his home help @HappyNomad has been neglecting his duties, but asking you is scraping the barrel.

Erm busy stealing other people's images to claim as my own, you know that thing that people like me do to try and big myself up. Alcoholic’s watch pass them by?

She you are still networking the 70+’s these days. Does he get a discount for his side affects from the stroke?
I understand that his home help @HappyNomad has been neglecting his duties, but asking you is scraping the barrel.
... and again but in English this time if you please. I believe you to be the only native Monglish speaker on Arrse currently.