Alzheimers and alcohol

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
According to a long term medical survey in France highlighted on the news this morning 3 pints of beer a day [six alcohol units] and theres an increased chance I'm going to get Alzheimers, I am sooo screwed.8-O

Could this be the root cause of half the threads on Arrse?

I like beer.
Sorry, did you say something?
Where's the cat?
Where's the cat?

According to a long term medical survey in France highlighted on the news this morning 3 pints of beer a day [six alcohol units] and theres an increased chance I'm going to get Alzheimers, I am sooo screwed.8-O

Probably, due to the way that you have composed your post it would probably been better off in the NAAFI than in Health and Fitness.

Where's the cat?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Probably, due to the way that you have composed your post it would probably been better off in the NAAFI than in Health and Fitness.
Sheesh, everyone’s a critic - I thought it was a health matter, if I say titty shitty bollocks will a mod move it and can you get thread banned from your own thread?

That's me f**ked, then.

A future where I am completely hatstand awaits.

Oh, wait...

Calm down. It's a long-term survey of the French - and they don't drink proper beer anyway.

It's not a problem for us brits - particularly if we don't get entangled in that EEC thingy that big nose de Gaulle is always banging on about. When's the power cut due today?

Sheesh, everyone’s a critic - I thought it was a health matter, if I say titty shitty bollocks will a mod move it and can you get thread banned from your own thread?
How to get moved to the NAAFI from a serious thread.

Regarding your ban query, yes you can, but in your case I'll hold off as I'm busy with a pint in each hand.

Dunno, I forget..........

What’s worse Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s? Alzheimer’s obviously, better to spill some of your pint than forget where you left it.

And in other news
Coffee is a health food
Chocolate kills you
5 a day is bollox
Coffee is bad
BBQ food gives you cancer
Red wine is healthy
And so it goes on, tossers all of em

And in other news
Coffee is a health food
Chocolate kills you
5 a day is bollox
Coffee is bad
BBQ food gives you cancer
Red wine is healthy
And so it goes on, tossers all of em
You forgot eggs. They're killers, according to Eggwina Currie.

I'll get my coat...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ancient Old & Bold 207
Goatman Old & Bold 6
finnjim Miscellaneous Jokes 0