Always use the right tool for the job! *NSFW pic!*

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Mongo, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

This link shows what happens when you try to use a loose .50 round to try and hammer a pin on an M2 Browning...

Pic is pretty nasty.

2. Right on, Mongo for sure.

john

3. Cletus got (de)boned

4. Is that the correct medical terminology ? :D

5. Pbtt. :p Tis nothing but a scratch. :p I've seen worse. 8O

6. possible candidate for the Darwin Awards!

7. Couple of Brufen and he'll be right as rain! :twisted:

8. looks just like hand of a REME driver i once knew . tried to make a bullet head necklace with .5" trace/ indicating by drilling into the base of the live head. . Luckily he was only a short ride to the Paracelaise Clinic Osnabruck. So its not only the septics who do dumb things.

9. Not really, considering the individual is still alive.

10. I cant find the picture.

<The US soldier with his entire lower jaw blown away, still sat up and conscious in the emergency room,>

Story goes he couldn't find his det crimping tool so decided to crimp it with his teeth. Shocking what a few grams of fulminate of mercury will do.

11. How sensitive in practical terms are those primers?

First time I was issued ammunition as a STAB I kept it more or less at arm's length, and was horrified to see people using the nose of rounds to push rounds forwards into the magazine.

Does the above justify my cute teenage paranoia, or is it just a case of "fit for purpose, but not for pissing about" ? :lol:

12. I have seen that one "he aint pretty no more"

13. Is this the one?

Had it on a powerpoint I got from an AQMS a long time ago.

Attached Files:

14. Ive seen that pic a few time's as a engineer, but I cant help thinking its fake, surely with him being sat in a upright position his face would not hold up like it is, the flesh around his nose would be hanging down and loose, not to mention the distortion to his face but his tongue looks intact.

15. I wonder what he looks like now :/?