Always liked Texans.

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Cutaway, Feb 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Just received a local radio ad for a gunshop in Texas.

If you're lucky it should be here, otherwise just search the site for 'gunshop Texas' or 'Kellers riverside store.'

• Like Like x 2
  2. Seems reasonable enough, although he forgot to mention people from Oregon who are for course heathen lefties and probable muslimics.

3. Britain can learn something from that.

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Freedom of speech ?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Free speech ... rings a bell but i can't quite put my finger on it. Probably one of those long discarded old world idea that don't suit our modern age.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Exactly. The right to say what you think without the fear that you'll upset someone and go to jail.

7. America **** yeah!

8. A few bits, for sure. Like discarding the idiotic "injunction orders," stupid nannyism, toeing to the idiots around, actually caring for the victims and not the f-ing perpetrators, accepting Darwinism and placing a bit more trust in your citizens (or subjects, for you lot), not worrying about creating a diverse multicultural society (it happens, naturally, over time - don't have to force/ speed it), basically acting like having a pair.

You guys have a lot of good things (some of which we in the U.S., could do well to emulate), but your PC-ness, trying to micro-manage everything and tax the shit out of everyone for the sake of "welfare programs" is ruining your country.

p.s: Regarding the welfare support, I have no issues with supporting the genuine, but a line needs to be drawn, somewhere.
    p.p.s: George Orwell would be proud to see that some of his work has been implemented in reality

/Another $0.02 from a foreigner.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I was under the impression that "The Land Of The Free" (TM) had a few problems with Darwin and was a lot happier with Creationism and Misinformed Design.

10. We sure do have a lot of problems, but it's only expected from a country with a much bigger population and land mass.

p.s: the nut jobs don't count.

11. Yes, thanks, we know.

PS Destroying Europe, more effectively than Kaiser Wilhelm and Adolf put together.

12. Except the ones called Bush, obviously.

13. Hey, not fair to Orygoniuns. I live there for a couple of months of the year and shoot all the guns that once used to be mine here in UK.

The next state down is the one for dingbats, fruit and nuts.

tac

14. Agreed, I am sat in oregon right now and some of the gun collections I have seen are mind blowing. Although Portland is full of hippies.

15. That was funny!