Always liked Texans.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just received a local radio ad for a gunshop in Texas.

If you're lucky it should be here, otherwise just search the site for 'gunshop Texas' or 'Kellers riverside store.'

M

Mr_Tigger

Seems reasonable enough, although he forgot to mention people from Oregon who are for course heathen lefties and probable muslimics.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
M

Mr_Tigger

Free speech ... rings a bell but i can't quite put my finger on it. Probably one of those long discarded old world idea that don't suit our modern age.

Britain can learn something from that.
A few bits, for sure. Like discarding the idiotic "injunction orders," stupid nannyism, toeing to the idiots around, actually caring for the victims and not the f-ing perpetrators, accepting Darwinism and placing a bit more trust in your citizens (or subjects, for you lot), not worrying about creating a diverse multicultural society (it happens, naturally, over time - don't have to force/ speed it), basically acting like having a pair.

You guys have a lot of good things (some of which we in the U.S., could do well to emulate), but your PC-ness, trying to micro-manage everything and tax the shit out of everyone for the sake of "welfare programs" is ruining your country.

p.s: Regarding the welfare support, I have no issues with supporting the genuine, but a line needs to be drawn, somewhere.
p.p.s: George Orwell would be proud to see that some of his work has been implemented in reality

/Another $0.02 from a foreigner.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
A few bits, for sure. Like discarding the idiotic "injunction orders," stupid nannyism, toeing to the idiots around, actually caring for the victims and not the f-ing perpetrators, accepting Darwinism and placing a bit more trust in your citizens (or subjects, for you lot), not worrying about creating a diverse multicultural society (it happens, naturally, over time - don't have to force/ speed it), basically acting like having a pair.

You guys have a lot of good things (some of which we in the U.S., could do well to emulate), but your PC-ness, trying to micro-manage everything and tax the shit out of everyone for the sake of "welfare programs" is ruining your country.

p.s: Regarding the welfare support, I have no issues with supporting the genuine, but a line needs to be drawn, somewhere.
p.p.s: George Orwell would be proud to see that some of his work has been implemented in reality

I was under the impression that "The Land Of The Free" (TM) had a few problems with Darwin and was a lot happier with Creationism and Misinformed Design.

I was under the impression that "The Land Of The Free" (TM) had a few problems with Darwin and was a lot happier with Creationism and Misinformed Design.
We sure do have a lot of problems, but it's only expected from a country with a much bigger population and land mass.

p.s: the nut jobs don't count.

Yes, thanks, we know.

PS Destroying Europe, more effectively than Kaiser Wilhelm and Adolf put together.

Seems reasonable enough, although he forgot to mention people from Oregon who are for course heathen lefties and probable muslimics.
Hey, not fair to Orygoniuns. I live there for a couple of months of the year and shoot all the guns that once used to be mine here in UK.

The next state down is the one for dingbats, fruit and nuts.

tac

He's got that right! We're in the fix we're in today thanks to the left-leaning tofu munchers and other no-nothings who helped elect the current Campaigner in Chief. The sooner we see the back of him the better.

Smirking n***er.jpg

Agreed, I am sat in oregon right now and some of the gun collections I have seen are mind blowing. Although Portland is full of hippies.
Great envy is mine.

Please go to Saylors and feed your face for me, or better yet, go to Roakes on NE Columbia Blvd and have a REAL Wimpey.

tac, missing Orygun

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Britain can learn something from that.
Do what? We wrote the ******* book. The poor Septics have yet to face Muslamic ray guns like what we have to do, innit?

[video=youtube;FbsM2HXuEH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsM2HXuEH0&feature=related[/video]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Royal Signals 26
PartTimePongo Int Corps 8
GROWNUPS_BEWARE Army Pay, Claims & JPA 20