Alton Towers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Wynter, Oct 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

I'm going to Alton Towers this weekend with some friends, but can't find any accomodation cheaper the £55. Wondered if anyone with greater knowledge of the area / cheap hotel web sites can suggest anywhere else in the locality?

xx
    W

2. £55 is cheap, why not stay in a tent you peasant :D

3. Basha up you wimp. Just make sure you stag on and Stand to :wink: :wink: :wink:

4. Am more than happy to basha up, as would the other two guys, however girlie 2 may have issues with lack of hot showers etc...

xx
    W

5. Typical youth of today standards set to high :roll: :roll:

6. Did a quick Google on "Hotels for Alton Towers Area"

Number One Pick is

http://www.heywoodhall.co.uk/

Computers are wonderful things really.

Do a Google yourself for more locations/prices....

7. girls need, showers, toilet roll, hairdryers, somewhere to put their shoes.......

have you no sympathy?
    just cos a bloke can shake it dry and think he's ready for lurve doesn't make it right lol

:wink:

8. You forgot somwhere to put their hair straighteners, rollers, make up, moisteriser, face cream, face wash, expholating face scrub et al.
    Us males just meed Deodrant, and were done :D

9. You forgot somwhere to put their hair straighteners, rollers, make up, moisteriser, face cream, face wash, expholating face scrub et al.
    Us males just meed Deodrant, and were done :D Then we are either anyones or anyones ours!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

10. oh silly easesprings, some of us don't need hair straighteners or rollers, and face creams are not needed with healthy dollop of mat fat available.

some of us are quite resourceful when we need to be

just don't get it in our eyes while aiming cos it can smart a little

:twisted:

11. mrs mucus can testify to severe red eye. :oops:
    was going for the gob, honest gov :wink:

12. Didn't realise you had been so well brought up

13. Yeah, it's a good one that. I think the British Association of Tramps, Winos and Dossbags had their Christmas do there last year.

I believe that the highlight of the night was when Glasgow Sally did the 'yard-of-meths' at midnight.

The landlord was cleaning p*ss-paste out of the corners till March.

14. Thanks for all the tips for hotels, as well as the offers for accomodation for one... :oops: . Have now booked the Travel Inn in Newcastle-Under-Lyme - £46 per room and easy to find from the motorway! All that remains now is to plan a night on the p*ss in Newcastle, any suggestions welcome (may regret asking!!).

Also just to clarify a couple of points: I don't own a hairdryer, the makeup I wear fits into my hand, and I don't drink meths... anymore... :oops:

xx
    W

P.S. Mat Fat!?! what about Fred fat, Brian fat, Terry fat etc... Thats very biased B!! Every man should be allow to contribute to the silky soft skin and protein based diet of the female population!!

15. Castle isnt a bad night, just stay around the market square theres plenty of bars to choose from. All within staggering distance from each other.