Alton Towers - Blue Light/Forces weekend 2020

DITA

MIA
So Mrs DITA has booked us a hotel stay at Alton Towers this coming weekend for the discounted weekend offer to blue light and forces.

However (and here's the kicker), she waited to book the park tickets as we didn't know if my eldest would be joining us and now, its too late; they've all sold out.

She's asked me to post on here if any one has spares due to not being able to go any longer that we could purchase or if you know of anyone getting rid of any...?

(I'm awaiting the incoming calls of 'badmin' etc)

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry, no, as we have merlin passes but don't do the forces weekends. Give the towers a ring. They may have had some dropouts.

DITA

MIA
Sorry, no, as we have merlin passes but don't do the forces weekends. Give the towers a ring. They may have had some dropouts.
She just tried, apparently on these weekends the Park don't control the tickets, but the Defence Discount Card/Blue Light card companies do?

Now shes in a panic. I'm just glad she paid the extra money to guarantee being able to cancel the hotel if needs be!

soleil

War Hero
Does she follow pages on FB like the Defence Discount Service page or any of the WAG type pages?

You sometimes see people offering tickets for Alton Towers on the WAG type pages when they can't use them.

DITA

MIA
Does she follow pages on FB like the Defence Discount Service page or any of the WAG type pages?

You sometimes see people offering tickets for Alton Towers on the WAG type pages when they can't use them.
I'm not sure if she does, but in about half an hours time she will be... cheers!

Have you tried calling them and asking if THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

DITA

MIA

DITA

MIA