• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Alternative to SPSS 17

As the Title states can anyone recommend a pragmatic alternative option to this type of analysis software, I know 18 has been released but unable to obtain copy for a few months, in the meantime I'm seeking a viable other source

Any reply/feedback on past experience and end user welcome

cheers

SSPS is a free version of the software. Did my University work on it and I found it pretty stable. Only the presentation of results and export functions are a bit primitive.

I've seen the demo of the software which looks good and agree stable, I'm just aiming to cover all other options available to me before collecting the data as some 'maybe' non-compatible or conflicting & give poor results.

cheers

Latest Threads