Alternative Pistol Shooting Technique

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by flipflop, Aug 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Move away from the handbag, punk" the lardy one growled, her voice redolent of a liefetime spent eating Ginsters "or I'll shoot you - and give myself a pistol whippin' at the same time"

ArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArfArf :D

It's no feckin' wonder Dirty Harry got nervous when they gave him Cagney (or was it Lacey?) as a pardner.

2. .50 cal handgun? 400-grain bullet?

Cretins.

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

hah thats a nice cheer up for a sunday afternoon ta.

4. That is entitled "My Wife vs the Desert Eagle".

The poster (of the video) appears in it, wearing a black T-shirt, with white lettering:
    [align=center]
    F*CK Y'ALL
    I'M FROM
    TEXAS[/align]

. . . a foreign policy statement from the Oval Office, I think. :D

5. Pretty funny, though you gotta wonder how nervous any of us would be if we were actually there ... I mean with some of these setups, you'd just take one look and run like hell, right? Or swiftly disarm the guilty parties and take their bullets away. How long do you have to watch someone handling a gun before their incompetence level becomes apparent? 10 seconds?

Other thing that struck me was in a couple of cases you have "instructors", or at least guys giving advice on how to hold the weapons and make the shot, and they are ... well, WTF are they? Clowns?

Still funny, though.

From a safe distance. :wink:

6. Chief Clown:
    [​IMG]

7. I thought this was gonna be about bumping

8. . . .with the added, hidden benefit that when your missus lets rip with it, and it smacks her in the heed, she's one less sight-shaped scar to deal with afterwards . . . . :D