Alternative Election Posters -Redux for 2010

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Mar 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, it's that time again.

The Political Parties will all be out, telling lies , and making promises they can't keep on billboards all over the land.

I know some of you are dab hands with Paintshop , so just for fun, why not create an 'alternative' election poster and post it here.

It can be on behalf of one party rubbishing another, or just an 'alternative message' from a Political Party.

It could even be a genuine message , as you feel you can do better than "some pony-tailed w*nker in SW6"

Who knows, it may even become an Internet 'legend'

Let's see them :D

2. I'm cr@p at art but I've got a slogan if anybody is interested:

Any good?

3. Can't do the graphics stuff myself, but how about a picture of TCH with the slogan "Not the biggest c*nt in the world, but the biggest we can afford" - or similar.

4. Nice work Flash!

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

6. Classic, Viro!! It would be funny if it wasnt so near to the truth!

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

8. I suggest a new thread. A bit like Take Art with Tony Hart. And now the gallery.....doo bee doo be doo de doo etc (We are sorry, we may not be able to return all pictures..). :wink:

9. I like this thread. Sum great artwork so far. Regret I'm garbage with Photoshop.
    john

10. Buwahahahahhahahahahahahhahzahahahahaha :D

11. Classic Ripper!!!! Nice tits by the way :twisted:

12. Remember their "Forwards not Back" slogan?

There are two compelling antecedents!

Firstly, the old East German slogan "Always Forwards Never Backwards" or "Vorwarts immer, ruckwarts nimmer". This country is beginning to resemble the Deutche Demokratische Republik in many ways, especially with the various restrictions on liberty. Thankfully, the above slogan was aired during 1988 before the Wall came down...maybe we will see a similar change here soon!

Secontly, the alien arch-dictator Kodos in the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror VII, disguised as Bill Clinton:

Maybe Bliar is an alien in disguise, bent on world domination....