• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Alternative Election Posters -Redux for 2010

Well, it's that time again.

The Political Parties will all be out, telling lies , and making promises they can't keep on billboards all over the land.

I know some of you are dab hands with Paintshop , so just for fun, why not create an 'alternative' election poster and post it here.

It can be on behalf of one party rubbishing another, or just an 'alternative message' from a Political Party.

It could even be a genuine message , as you feel you can do better than "some pony-tailed w*nker in SW6"

Who knows, it may even become an Internet 'legend'

Let's see them :D

Can't do the graphics stuff myself, but how about a picture of TCH with the slogan "Not the biggest c*nt in the world, but the biggest we can afford" - or similar.

I suggest a new thread. A bit like Take Art with Tony Hart. And now the gallery.....doo bee doo be doo de doo etc (We are sorry, we may not be able to return all pictures..). :wink:

Remember their "Forwards not Back" slogan?

There are two compelling antecedents!

Firstly, the old East German slogan "Always Forwards Never Backwards" or "Vorwarts immer, ruckwarts nimmer". This country is beginning to resemble the Deutche Demokratische Republik in many ways, especially with the various restrictions on liberty. Thankfully, the above slogan was aired during 1988 before the Wall came down...maybe we will see a similar change here soon!

Secontly, the alien arch-dictator Kodos in the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror VII, disguised as Bill Clinton:

My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball, but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.
Maybe Bliar is an alien in disguise, bent on world domination....

The Lord Flasheart said:
I suggest a new thread. A bit like Take Art with Tony Hart. And now the gallery.....doo bee doo be doo de doo etc (We are sorry, we may not be able to return all pictures..). :wink:
Flash..What are you on??....And can I have some?

Latest Threads