Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternate collective nouns for the great and the good.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
A lick of retards.

The collective noun for antivaxxers is a Karen.

The collective noun for their children is of course a cemetery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A distillation of whisky makers

mrboo

War Hero
The o/p wanted collective nouns, a woman can have a quarrel on her jack.
We would guess that they can quarrel with them selfs. But if no one is there to hear how do we know. Its the tree falling in the forest thing we assume it makes a sound but how can we know.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
We would guess that they can quarrel with them selfs. But if no one is there to hear how do we know. Its the tree falling in the forest thing we assume it makes a sound but how can we know.
If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, is it still a man's fault ?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, is it still a man's fault ?

If he isn't actively supporting St Greta, then yes.

unless the man was a woman, then of course not

An ego of pilots.
A lost of navigators.
A whinge of crewmen.

many are called

few are chosen

alternatively, it’s a bar of pilots forming a round of drinkers telling a bullshit of stories whilst fighting off a trolley of dollies

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
If a man says something and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
many are called

few are chosen

alternatively, it’s a circle jerk of pilots forming a round of wankers telling a bullshit of stories whilst fighting off a trolley of dollies

If he says ‘I self identify as female’, is he both right and wrong simultaneously?
You are Schrodinger, and I claim my five cats . . . ;) .

Latest Threads