Alter Egos

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RHQ Rug-rat, Dec 21, 2004.

?
  1. Click click grrrrr click (Yes)

28.6%
  2. Errr....no?

71.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the best alter ego you've heard used on unsuspecting randoms?

So far I have been a lighthouse painter and a dolphin trainer (I even speak the language).....

Best one wins a sherbert fountain......

RRR

2. Historic Singer sewing machine repair man that had been sent to Leconfield to study late 19th century steam powered weaving machines on behalf of the Museum of British Science.

And she beleived me :D

3. My mate puts the jam in doughnuts!!! :D

4. We went to canada for a bit of r&r and were given t-shirts with 'space cadet' written on them. We managed to convince people that we were on a nasa exchange program to breed people in space...

5. I knew a chap once who told the girlies that he stamped the N on NICE biscuits, and his friends did the I, C & E.

He told them that if they saw a biscuit with INCE written on it it was him and his mates messing around.

:lol:

6. I'm a Marine Underwater Fire Fighter DIVER...............

TTFN

BFG

7. Pub in Glasgow...me & a mate passing ourselves off as firemen. Went fine until some old codger overheard and started telling us (between sobs) about his nephew who had just died in a house fire...wanted to come to our station to meet the lads and thank them for trying! :oops:

8. Bi-polar Rigger, Mule Fluffer.

9. I used to tell people I was a British squaddie, but got tired of getting hit on by men is a$$less chaps. :D

10. I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I made the mistake of counting over ten without the use of my fingers (and toes!)

I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I made the mistake of driving my LVTP off an LST with the hatches closed, so it actually floated!

I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I made the mistake of thinking I was actually a soldier and could drink!

I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I made the mistake of wearing desert BDU's with a woodland flak jacket! Oh, the horror!

I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I thought a ten mile march with full Bergan (Alice pack), was a long way!

I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I made the mistake of having a crew cut and a moustache in the blue oyster bar!

I used to tell people I was a US Marine, then I made the mistake of giving a hoop dhobi to a kai tai!

Semper Fi! (I did find the Iwo Jima memorial quite moving though)

11. Booty Booty can't catch me.
    Ooh fast aren't ya
    john

12. Good come back, scalie. :lol:

Cpl, its not because you told people you were a Brit squaddie, it's because you look like a recruiter for gay fisting vids and you usually hang out in the sort of bars that are frequented by men is a$$less chaps.

Aquadozer driver. Imagine Thunderbird 4 (http://www.moonbase99.it/Thunderbirds/images/Thunderbird-4-01.jpg) But a driver of a vehicle that lays cables and such like on the sea floor. Was honda pi55 in southern France or somewhere similar and got chatting to a few females. Told them of our occupation then got other mates (out of earshot of the opening gambit of occupation) and asked them weather they thought the new Titanium blades were better than the current stainless steel blades. After a nanosecond of initial confusion, mates joined in the blag with 'ah, titanium has several overriding properties over stainless but we shall have to wait and see if they live up to there design claims'. The totty we were chatting to were Canadian Medical students. One of them asked 'you said these aquadozers drive on the sea bed? We are 100s of miles from the coast, wtf are you doing here??' Now in a scene akin to 'Allo allo, a quick responding mukka remarked 'you stupid girl, we are laying cables down the Seine!' Niced to see that med students around the world are equally equipped in the common sense department!

13. Underwater wood welder was always a favourite