Alright, who did this...

Reading articles on the BBC website I came across the story of a prank.
BBC clicky

This prank had to be committed by someone who is a bit perverted, has a cruel streak and a bizarre sense of humour. Therefore, ARRSEers are the likely suspects.

Confess now, who from the West Midlands did this?

DavidBOC said:
Reading articles on the BBC website I came across the story of a prank.
BBC clicky

This prank had to be committed by someone who is a bit perverted, has a cruel streak and a bizarre sense of humour. Therefore, ARRSEers are the likely suspects.

Confess now, who from the West Midlands did this?
It was Aunty Stella.

MDN said so too.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't me see he made a basic school boy error
You should always always (it's a must) put cling film on the seat before the superglue
That way not only is the victim stuck but they get to swamp themselves too

Is it wrong to be this pissed at 08:00 and at work aswell?

Donkey-Spanker said:
I don't believe this story for a minute. I mean, a public toilet in the UK that still has the seat attached? Harry Potter is more convincing...
The article said "steel toilet" which I took to mean the one piece stainless steel things like they use in prisons that have no seperate seat.

anyone want some superglue, got some left from a batch lot i bought the other day.

turns out i didnt need as much as i thought it did

prank.... what prank?

Surely, if an arrser had been there before, it'd have been covered in harry monk or the entrails of a local whore, not superglue.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Since nobody put two sand bags at the base of the door and a hosepipe over the top, nor set fire to his feet, I feel we may plead innocent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wellyhead Gunners 0
Myss The NAAFI Bar 39
E Aviation 4