Alright, which one of you was it?

The Facebook page, 'Spotted - Yeovil' is full of this sort of thing and is like a live streaming version of the Jeremy Kyle show. It's also full of women wondering why the nice Royal Marine they met the other night has a disconnected number....

Mate, the last time I stayed at a military base I was thirteen and was far too busy wanking over the SLR* they'd given me to concern myself with women.

*Fuck! I've just euthenised my own thread.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Lol...never visited mumsnet before...surely there's some fun that's been had over there...even hung up my dress....lucky he didn't iron in creases...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Lol...never visited mumsnet before...surely there's some fun that's been had over there...even hung up my dress....lucky he didn't iron in creases...

Sent from my Nexus 7
Apparently there hase been mate, to the extent that they think we are all brutes, cads, bastards, and this forum should be closed. Just do a search on there for this site name :)

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Apparently there hase been mate, to the extent that they think we are all brutes, cads, bastards, and this forum should be closed. Just do a search on there for this site name :)
I can understand Mumsnet thinking we are a bunch of moronic animals, but what I find really funny is that the Rock Apes think the same.

I can understand Mumsnet thinking we are a bunch of moronic animals, but what I find really funny is that the Rock Apes think the same.
They only THINK that? I thought that was part of this sites charm!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Can't search from mobile chrome...plug in not supported or some such. Will have a nose when I boot up my PC...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
They only THINK that? I thought that was part of this sites charm!
Well, it IS part of the charm. You are quite right. I just pissed my sides when I saw a thread on that Rock Ape site to the effect that we were a bunch of brutes who were best ignored.

'Nigel, I wouldn't even post this if I were you, those brutes over at Arrse will probably read it and take it as a compliment. They are best ignored'

Well, it IS part of the charm. You are quite right. I just pissed my sides when I saw a thread on that Rock Ape site to the effect that we were a bunch of brutes who were best ignored.

'Nigel, I wouldn't even post this if I were you, those brutes over at Arrse will probably read it and take it as a compliment. They are best ignored'
Haha did they then start a new thread about knitting?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Haha did they then start a new thread about knitting?
I think this has been posted before, but some Rock Ape wrote it. Got it off Rocknet.

On that site, for every 1 decent bloke, there is 9 dickheads.
To be a fully fledged member of the gang you must minimally...
Be able to report directly a bloke in a pub who said he's been in the Army, and god forbid, on an op.
The same applies to anyone who dares to wear an unearned medal.
It is also helpful to be able to point out that medals have not been mounted to the correct specifications of height etc.
Read the Telegraph, or Torygraph as they refer to it.
Never under any circumstances, read the Daily Mail unless its for research purposes to report back to the site.
Never under any circumstances read any other red top newspaper, reading The Sun is a guarantee to lose any shred of respect you may have mustered.
You must...
Own your house.
Own a garden shed. If you own 2 sheds, your kudos will rocket.
Own a flash car.
Own and run a successful business and employ plenty of staff.
You must not shop anywhere except for Marks and Spencer and Waitrose. Admitting that you shop at Tesco's will induce fits of rage.
You must hate anyone who is unemployed.
The same for anyone who lives in a council or social housing home.
You must also hate fat people with a vengeance.
You should also look very firmly down your nose at anyone who is employed in a manual job, such as street cleaners etc.
This applies to coppers and firemen.
You should eat a healthy diet with plenty of excercise so you are fit and healthy, any fat, however miniscule is a big no-no.
You must be able to sufficiently disguise your jealousy of anyone who has been or is a serving member of the RAF by saying nasty things about them.
This is the same for any other branch of the Armed Forces, with the exception of the Army.
Also hate students and the Prime Minister, regardless of who the Prime Minister is at the time.
Not forgetting of course, that you must be able to display your anger at another site member by threatening to find the site member and give his nose a good biffing, If you can't find the offender, then you must be able to display your anger by typing nasty names and such as, at the offender.
You must be outraged to the point of a coronary when people don't give soldiers the respect that arrsers demand, irrespective of whether they have earned it or not.
If you are all of the above, then you will be a perfect arrser.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wellyhead Gunners 0
Myss The NAAFI Bar 39
E Aviation 4