Alright I am a sad tw@t!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by kingburn_99, Jun 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Putting all the obvious criticisms aside, can anyone find a decent vocal, mp3 download of 'god save the queen'....set is as my ringtone for the world cup and everyone will think i am the dogs bolloks...or something like that!

I have tried all the obvious routes but due to my immense retardation i got nothing!!

2. Music, or Music and Words?

3. Prick!

4. Music & words

5. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Sad b*stard, however on a serious note, itunes (I just looked, which I think makes me sadder than you!)

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Tacky. Very very tacky.

Do you have an Engerland flag on your car and draping out of your front window as well?

7. sex pistols, :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. I had a similar dilemma. I want to fly the flag at home during the world cup but I didn't know if it would offend the local muslims. So I wrote "Mohommed's A Cnut" on it just to make sure.

9. Erm.......no, but this tattoo of a bull dog drapped in the colours eating a German ******* hurt!

10. Can you not get your own anthem rather than the UK one :D

11. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Reminds me of when they opened the Sunderland Stadium of Light and started to play Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights as the teams came out. A ballet company put on a season of Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet at the Sunderland Empire and couldn't figure out why every night sold out in advance. No ballet tour had ever sold out in Sunderland before. Then at the first performance they got to DOTK and the whole audience stood up.

But no ... where was I? Oh yes. Lot's of people with nothing better to do with their lives got DOTK ringtones.

Then on 25/08/99 SAFC went up the road to Newcastle and won. They were rebuilding the Landfill - I mean Sid James's Park and away fans were limited to about 650. One guy had managed to get a seat in amongst the locals and spent the whole match gagging himself to avoid giving himself away and getting his head kicked in a la Bigg Market. Then his phone went off ...

Apparently he made it almost to the end of the row before his lights were kicked out.

12. Beats singing about little saucepans!

13. Very good.I see what you did there.