Almost worthy of Parliament.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by California_Tanker, Sep 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You think your guys draft some daft laws.

Striking a blow against crime in Washington.

Apparently Washington State's had some 120 bank robberies this year. The FBI, sleuth-hounds that they are, have determined that there is a strange correlation: Most people who rob banks appear to attempt to obscure their identities with the aid of hats, shades, hoodies, that sort of thing.

The elegantly simple solution they propose is, yes, you guessed it, to make it illegal to wear a hat, shades, hoodie, that sort of thing, in a bank.

Brilliant! Why didn't anyone think of this before?

As a result of this, doubtless fearing the fine which would result, bank robbers will no longer wear hats, shades, hoodies, that sort of thing, and thus be easier to identify. Or they will be scared of identification as a result of their compliance with the law, and not rob banks in the first place.

"Excuse me, sir, I need to ask you to remove your shades"
    "Ask away. I have a gun. Give me the money"

Not that I'm an expert in security or anything but...
    MOVE THE BLOODY CAMERAS! I don't know.. maybe somewhere a bit lower? Desk height, maybe?

"I need to go to the bank. Sadly, my prescription shades will probhibit my entering. Maybe if I hand them this note from the doctor?"

I despair.

2. The guys who tried the bank in Chandlers Ford, were wearing balaclavas, they didn't see the bullets coming!!
  3. Good grief, it could almost have come out of Brussels. They'll be banning squint bananas next.