Almost put this in Current Affairs, but thought naaaaaaaah..

antphilip said:
I'm probably worth in the minus figures I'm afraid.
When you are a big boy - come and see me and the Angels. In the mean time - more serious contenders please.

Those lucky lucky girls.............

Whats this ? Consenting hetrosexuel adults having sex ,shock,horror :twisted: It never happend in my day ........in the WRAC block............in Ripon Bks ..........is P** C****** still there?

edited no names..C_C

WARNING It will only be a matter of time before Doris/BB/Psychohosebeast gets on her high horse and tries to hijack this thread like she did on the other one regarding Capt Crumpet

MODS Watch and Shoot...Watch and Shoot!

Great story though..................how to feck your career/marriage/name of your regiment in 30 secs (thst doing it twice with a fag afterwards :oops: )and all for the sake of a quick grubby 3/10 jump :wink:

Did the other birds stand by with scorecards marking them on technique, tenderness, ability to make ARRSE go like a sewing machine. :wink:

God I've led a sheltered life :(

hibby said:
Whats this ? Consenting hetrosexuel adults having sex ,shock,horror :twisted: It never happend in my day ........in the WRAC block............in Ripon Bks ..........is P** C****** still there?

edited no names..C_C
even with the stars i remember her from HQUKLF , scary scary bird !!!

my ex missus was a WRAC and she was petrified of being "indoctrinated" by the bean flicker squad!!

For WOII 50 :D
For long service -10 :cry:
For rugby player 25 8)
For RCT 4
Total 69 :twisted:

Not much info on officers either - the scale only went up to Captains - 25 points. What would you get for a CO? What does a Major score?

I guess it depends on the size of the Major and the length and duration of the chase. If you have to use a tranquilliser you lose points, and similarly, tethering a goat as a lure or bait is frowned upon in some circles. Tradition has it, that to fully qualify for points, the Major needs to be stuffed and mounted in the trophy room...... or should that be the other way round...?

What about WO1??

Must be at least 500 + another 500 if he's tara and bonuses for good locations ( CO's office, Parade square etc...)

Would a cushion to lie on be allowed on the square :)

Latest Threads