Almost killed on the A1 the other day...

Seedubs said:
I feel a bit better now but my arse was going 5p - 50p fucking RAPID at the time. I was driving a 3 series at the time and I'm not a fan of RWD car's at the best of times.

"If you intend to drive like a cunt don't put your fucking name on the back of your car. Mong."

Class. He must be a fucking mong if he drives one of those gaylord-mobiles.

I see he's using a Lotus as his avatar - there's only a very tenuous link between Proton and Lotus.

It looks like the admins have removed my post... so here it is:

I just wanted to congratulate you fella, the way you, in torrential rain, undertook, cut up and then and slammed on in front of that A-Class up was sublime. You caused him to swerve in front of me and almost wiped me, my wife and 4 month old kid. Nice one.

And as an added bonus for me, an infantryman, you're a fucking rock-ape, were you confused by being more than 800m from a NAAFI?

If you intend to drive like a cunt don't put your fucking name on the back of your car. Mong.

How embarrassing. An entire website devoted to Protons?

One question.

WHY??????

Its like wearing a big badge saying 'I fuck children and rape pensioners'

btw, nice response. ;)

Mongo said:
Ah just saw your edit.

So he undertook you, then braked sharply, and caused the lorry behind him to swerve into your path?
Nah, undertook a series of cars before finally undertaking and cutting up a Merc in the "fast" lane then slammed on, caused the merc to swerve into the middle lane in front of me.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
How embarrassing. An entire website devoted to Protons?

One question.

WHY??????

Its like wearing a big badge saying 'I fuck children and rape pensioners'

btw, nice response. ;)
Wait until the Proton owners club find out they've got a f ucking Rock Ape as a member.... the shame will kill them.

Anyone else notice the similarities between a proton and aforementioned concrete simian and his ilk?

Delusions of gandeur, claiming tenuous links to greatness but in reality very shabbily put together, a crap runner and you wouldnt want to rely on it working more than a mile from home.

So, do any of our sideways walking brethren know of a "Wayne Mathews" who drives a silver Proton Satria?

If so could you get the fucker filled in / beasted / tickled with feathers or whatever it is that you lot do? Ta much.

Just had a reply from the Rock Ape retard:

first off!!!
the stupid fucker in the a class left a huge gap between him and the blue car infront of himself which is why i went past him and went into the outside land due to him traveling at 40 in a 50, as i was pulling out the stupid fucker accellerated which is how come he ended up nearly hitting me so before mouthing off maybe try getting your facts right!!!!!!! i do not cut people up and i sure as hell do not drive in any way shape or form which could injure myself or any other drivers on the roads,
do not slag me off due to my job eighter because that is not called for !!!!!!!! if you want to do that meet me in a pub when im pissed and then do it like most of the retards who have nae clue about who i am or what i do !!!!!!!!!!!!
i did write sorry for what ever i had done and if you were following the stupid old git in the a class you would have known he had sped up!!!!!!!!!!!
and i have a name it sure as hell is not MONG !!!!!!!!!!!
He fails to mention undertaking a series of cars and the cutting in front of the A Class, who was waiting patiently for the cars infront of him to speed up.

I'm also interested to find out what part of his job I, as an infantryman, would fail to understand!

Any suggestions for a constructive reply?

B

Biscuits_AB

Tiddle said:
Just had a reply from the Rock Ape retard:

first off!!!
the stupid fucker in the a class left a huge gap between him and the blue car infront of himself which is why i went past him and went into the outside land due to him traveling at 40 in a 50, as i was pulling out the stupid fucker accellerated which is how come he ended up nearly hitting me so before mouthing off maybe try getting your facts right!!!!!!! i do not cut people up and i sure as hell do not drive in any way shape or form which could injure myself or any other drivers on the roads,
do not slag me off due to my job eighter because that is not called for !!!!!!!! if you want to do that meet me in a pub when im pissed and then do it like most of the retards who have nae clue about who i am or what i do !!!!!!!!!!!!
i did write sorry for what ever i had done and if you were following the stupid old git in the a class you would have known he had sped up!!!!!!!!!!!
and i have a name it sure as hell is not MONG !!!!!!!!!!!
He fails to mention undertaking a series of cars and the cutting in front of the A Class, who was waiting patiently for the cars infront of him to speed up.

I'm also interested to find out what part of his job I, as an infantryman, would fail to understand!

Any suggestions for a constructive reply?

Whatever it is, be sure to start your reply "Dear Mong...." , as that appears to upset him.

Any suggestions for a constructive reply?[/quote]

Well it is obvious.......... you are not skilled at twat driving :wink:

How about, seeing as there was no accident, no one was hurt and the lad apologised we just chill the fook out and let it go?

Unless someone wants it moved to the rock ape bashing thread?

SauceDoctor said:
I see he's using a Lotus as his avatar - there's only a very tenuous link between Proton and Lotus.
What like the fact that Lotus engineering designed and built the car he was driving ?

Not that tenuous, I used to work in the design studio that produced the car in question, it was designed at Hethel by Lotus engineers.

Mind you it is an awful bag of shit

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Remember to call him a 'guin a few times too, as that will get his back up. Remind him of his undertaking and that had it not been for that he would not of been there to squeeze in front of the a class.

Or alternitavly, direct him to Arrse and I'm sure a few here would be happy to give him some education.