Almost killed on the A1 the other day...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tiddle, Jun 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. nice!

2. I feel a bit better now but my arse was going 5p - 50p fucking RAPID at the time. I was driving a 3 series at the time and I'm not a fan of RWD car's at the best of times.

3. "If you intend to drive like a cunt don't put your fucking name on the back of your car. Mong."

Class. He must be a fucking mong if he drives one of those gaylord-mobiles.

I see he's using a Lotus as his avatar - there's only a very tenuous link between Proton and Lotus.

4. It looks like the admins have removed my post... so here it is:

5. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Ah just saw your edit.

So he undertook you, then braked sharply, and caused the lorry behind him to swerve into your path?

6. How embarrassing. An entire website devoted to Protons?

One question.

WHY??????

Its like wearing a big badge saying 'I fuck children and rape pensioners'

btw, nice response. ;)

7. Nah, undertook a series of cars before finally undertaking and cutting up a Merc in the "fast" lane then slammed on, caused the merc to swerve into the middle lane in front of me.

8. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Ah right, I thought A class was a lorry! Long day..

9. Wait until the Proton owners club find out they've got a f ucking Rock Ape as a member.... the shame will kill them.

Anyone else notice the similarities between a proton and aforementioned concrete simian and his ilk?

Delusions of gandeur, claiming tenuous links to greatness but in reality very shabbily put together, a crap runner and you wouldnt want to rely on it working more than a mile from home.

10. So, do any of our sideways walking brethren know of a "Wayne Mathews" who drives a silver Proton Satria?

If so could you get the fucker filled in / beasted / tickled with feathers or whatever it is that you lot do? Ta much.

11. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Just ban him from wearing Oakleys for a week what a c0ck if his driving was as you say

12. Wayne - knobber.
    Tiddle - fecking good drills tha man!

13. How about a site war? :twisted:

14. Just had a reply from the Rock Ape retard:

He fails to mention undertaking a series of cars and the cutting in front of the A Class, who was waiting patiently for the cars infront of him to speed up.

I'm also interested to find out what part of his job I, as an infantryman, would fail to understand!

Any suggestions for a constructive reply?