Almost jailbait

Now that MDN has dropped the lovely Miss Imbruglia from his "to shag" list, I feel that we need to delve deep (literally) into the next generation of totty - the Barely Legal set. Some of these little lovelies have recently become legal, and the possibilities of multiple-way messy arrse sex need to be explored.

To kick off - some 3 way action with the Olson twins:

Second up is some twos up with the teen TV and manufactured pop stylings of Miss Hillary "up the" Duff:

And thirdly, the slender form and cracking chebs of Miss Amanda Bynes:

Amazing what the spams can produce - the best we Brits seem to be able to muster is the Hollyoaks cast:

Oh, and 16 year old Danielle Harmar, aka Tracy Beaker:

:shock:

I've been having a chat with myself about my liking for Joss Stone for a couple of years, but now shes 18 i'm starting to feel better about myself.

Boney

stoatman said:
Now that MDN has dropped the lovely Miss Imbruglia from his "to shag" list, I feel that we need to delve deep (literally) into the next generation of totty - the Barely Legal set. Some of these little lovelies have recently become legal, and the possibilities of multiple-way messy arrse sex need to be explored.

To kick off - some 3 way action with the Olson twins:

[be :shock:
The olsen twins look like they need a good healthy dinner!

Oh, and for TV girlies of indeterminate legality, howsabout:

The curly-haired teenage girl from Neighbours?
The one with pink highlights from Hollyoaks who's Becca's sister?

Joss Stone gets my vote :)

Oh, does any one know how old Cave Girl is (Logic says she must be a couple of million years old so must be legal by now?)

stoatman said:
Oh, and for TV girlies of indeterminate legality, howsabout:

The curly-haired teenage girl from Neighbours?
The one with pink highlights from Hollyoaks who's Becca's sister?
Becca's sister huh?, I'm glad I'm not the only one having that pervy thought!

Boney, Joss Stone is an ex Army Cadet! So she is used to Soldier 95's :) Way Way Way Way back she was one of the Cadets in my Detachment, and she also has a twin sister........

Regards

Tango34_UK said:
Boney, Joss Stone is an ex Army Cadet! So she is used to Soldier 95's :) Way Way Way Way back she was one of the Cadets in my Detachment, and she also has a twin sister........

Regards
Can't have been that long ago she's only just gone through puberty. Then again when you are thirteen the days seem like years.

Fantastic. Almost worth getting sky for :)

Now having her in air hostess outfit, serving drinks on your own private jet while the cast of hollyoaks perform for you ....... that would be bliss.

Cavegirl could do with bigger baps. But she's definitely talent!

The advantage of the British jailbait/near jailbait is that they'll actually be close to the age of the character they're playing, unlike in Spamland where they'll be 35...

Oh yes - I have picture of Joss Stone, in S95, Camo on face wearing D+D beret and capbadge - small taster below - saving full picture for press!

Attachments

Latest Threads