Almost 18, chances of being accepted to Intelligence Corps?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Kirbz, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I am 17 years old, born and bred English, and I turn 18 in October. I am currently attending Sixth Form College but am considering dropping out at the end of this first year to pursuit a career in the Intelligence Corps. I was just wondering, with my qualifications of 14 GCSE's grades A-C, including a B in English Lit, B in English Language, B in Mathmatics, C in History, and 3x C's in Higher Science, as well as 2x C & 2x B grades in ICT. I will also by October have 4 AS levels, the first stage of A Levels which look on track to be a C in AS Law, C in AS Eng Lit, C in History & B in Moving Image Arts. Will these grades be good enough to possibly get into the Corps? I understand that qualifications are only one part of the training, and I am aware that Intelligence Corps training is both mentally and physically challenging.

One more thing, if I were not accepted into the Intelligence Corps, what other options could I have in regards to the armed forces?

Thanks.

2. Pop in your local AFCO, he will love to go over your quals :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.