Almost 18, chances of being accepted to Intelligence Corps?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Kirbz, May 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I am 17 years old, born and bred English, and I turn 18 in October. I am currently attending Sixth Form College but am considering dropping out at the end of this first year to pursuit a career in the Intelligence Corps. I was just wondering, with my qualifications of 14 GCSE's grades A-C, including a B in English Lit, B in English Language, B in Mathmatics, C in History, and 3x C's in Higher Science, as well as 2x C & 2x B grades in ICT. I will also by October have 4 AS levels, the first stage of A Levels which look on track to be a C in AS Law, C in AS Eng Lit, C in History & B in Moving Image Arts. Will these grades be good enough to possibly get into the Corps? I understand that qualifications are only one part of the training, and I am aware that Intelligence Corps training is both mentally and physically challenging.

One more thing, if I were not accepted into the Intelligence Corps, what other options could I have in regards to the armed forces?

Thanks.

2. Pop in your local AFCO, he will love to go over your quals :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.