ally vegans?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Jan 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets get this right, is she using a red-hot iron to burn the volunteer. Isn't that a bit like cooking meat?

• Like Like x 1
  2. She doesn't look like she lives off of twigs and nuts, the fat fucking bint.

Really showing how willing she is to make a sacrifice for her cause by branding someone else, I can't imagine the stresses she'll go through doing that.

Fat fucking berry munching cunt.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I think you could call her a bit of a porker....

Hat, coat.

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1
  4. Get a couple of metal studs in her meatflaps then weld them together if she really wants to make a statement.

5. I love to see the faces of the veggy/vegan types when they're told that wine is cleared by using isinglass from fish guts. I say kill them by chucking tins of lentils at them.

6. I don't think I could ever be interested in a woman who won't put meat in her mouth.

• Like Like x 3
  7. its more fun if you force it in -

• Like Like x 1
  8. She's blonde, has decent-size tits and wants to torture vegans with a branding-iron. I think I'm in love.

• Like Like x 11
  9. I'd eat them tits in one sitting

10. I think it doesn't shock her because she is a raving loon.

But no brand for herself? It doesn't sound like she is as passionate about this as she makes out.

I call 'Passion Walt'

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like the bit about her husband also being a dedicated vegan.

I will bet cashy money that:
    A: He wasn't even a vegetarian when they met,
    B: He only went down that path to get in her kecks
    And C: He'd probably kill for a bacon butty if he thought he could get away with it without her knowing.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

• Like Like x 1
  12. She'll need eyes in the back of her head to avoid someone joke-branding her arse with a McDonalds 'M'.

• Like Like x 1