• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ally through the ages

Canyou imagine waking up in your Saxon hovel and seeing this Beserker heading towards you.

And I bet Mrs Slaw would be crapping herself right now.....either that or doing her hair and makeup!

Doing her hair and make up mate, just like mine would be. :p

OP pic is min, GPMG bipod, SUIT all he needs is a Bren Mag on his SLR, and he would be the epitome of "ALLY".

Where is it taken? Thinking Arghh Maa in early ´80s.

Murphy_Slaw said:
Canyou imagine waking up in your Saxon hovel and seeing this Beserker heading towards you.

And I bet Mrs Slaw would be crapping herself right now.....either that or doing her hair and makeup!
He's just back from topping up his wardrobe - HERE

Murphy_Slaw said:

Any Berserker dumb enough to wear a big fcuk off winged helmet would have a very short career.

Vikings - or Norsemen, to give them the correct name - wore plain, unadorned helmets during battle. Winged helmets were invented by the Victorians. :roll:

Latest Threads