Ally through the ages

Having seen this:

old_bloke said:

on another thread, perhaps we shoud explore the meaning of looking 'ally' through the ages.

All the photos with me in don't seem to scan in very well... :oops:

Medieval ally?

Edited due to link problems

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer

Canyou imagine waking up in your Saxon hovel and seeing this Beserker heading towards you.

And I bet Mrs Slaw would be crapping herself right now.....either that or doing her hair and makeup!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Crimea Ally

Doing her hair and make up mate, just like mine would be. :p

OP pic is min, GPMG bipod, SUIT all he needs is a Bren Mag on his SLR, and he would be the epitome of "ALLY".

Where is it taken? Thinking Arghh Maa in early ´80s.

ugly

LE
Grandad Ally:

His Brother My Great Uncle Bill Ally (also WTF made this ole?);

Murphy_Slaw said:
Canyou imagine waking up in your Saxon hovel and seeing this Beserker heading towards you.

And I bet Mrs Slaw would be crapping herself right now.....either that or doing her hair and makeup!
He's just back from topping up his wardrobe - HERE

Murphy_Slaw said:

Any Berserker dumb enough to wear a big fcuk off winged helmet would have a very short career.

Vikings - or Norsemen, to give them the correct name - wore plain, unadorned helmets during battle. Winged helmets were invented by the Victorians. :roll:

Civi_Git said:
Ah , ah viking walt....
Google "Viking Martial Arts". There's a load of Walts called the Berzerkers who teach the deadly Viking style of combat - fcuking priceless! :rofl:

Latest Threads